• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SEASON TICKET HELP!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

Welcome to the brotherhood, crambone!  This is only my second season as a sth, but I will never give them up.  Never!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

Just thought I'd mention that every time I see SANJAY post, I'm going to think of that Sanjaya kid from American Idol...man is he bad.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

I'm going to be purchasing season tix as soon as I can coordinate with the 3 and possibly 4 others that want in as well.  I believe we are going to get the South endzone due to the fact that a couple of the guys are non-USF grads and it would be a hard sell to get them to donate and/or pay for higher priced tix, but hey, we're getting the foot in the door w/ them, right?!

I was wondering if anyone knows approximately what row I would be looking at if buying in the South endzone for 4 or 5 together?  I know there are quite a few season ticket holders down there already......are tickets becoming scarce there?  And how's the rowdiness factor?  We usually sit in the student section so we can get loud.  Any ideas on what section would be appreciated as well.  Thanks in advance.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Think of it this way . . . for just a little over a $100 INVESTMENT, you will begin to be part of the season ticket crew that puts you in line for when you need to upgrade in the future. AND ... it will help when seating arrangement is decided for the OCS

Excellent advice.

Preach it, Brother Eric...

I'm going to be purchasing season tix as soon as I can coordinate with the 3 and possibly 4 others that want in as well.  I believe we are going to get the South endzone due to the fact that a couple of the guys are non-USF grads and it would be a hard sell to get them to donate and/or pay for higher priced tix, but hey, we're getting the foot in the door w/ them, right?!

I was wondering if anyone knows approximately what row I would be looking at if buying in the South endzone for 4 or 5 together?  I know there are quite a few season ticket holders down there already......are tickets becoming scarce there?  And how's the rowdiness factor?  We usually sit in the student section so we can get loud.  Any ideas on what section would be appreciated as well.  Thanks in advance.

QJHTQEPGLHUUSSC.20070104160636.jpg

Section 125 is pretty good for rowdiness... BigShoop's crew stand the whole game and throw someone up after a score... Mulheap literally yells the whole time the opponent has the ball... hard to believe he has a voice on Sundays... amie_abull was there last year, too... (amie - did you and the hubby re-up this year??)

And 125 borders the visiting fan section... which is always interesting.

FWIW: 121, 122, & 123 are just about full... I think I was told those are usually for recruits or other "give away" tickets...

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038

Ahhh, I did not know that!

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569

Thanks for the info Jim.  I do recall seeing those guys getting pretty rowdy whenever we would get tickets to go in the Miller Lite deck for free beer.  I remember the Pitt WR flicking them off.  That's my kind of section right there.  We may be joining you soon.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

And remember, visitors always sit in 132 area  8-)

BWBW,

Are your friends "fans" of other college teams? BULLieve that after this season ... they will be "sold" on the BULL Nation.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139

SThe pring Game will reveal some seats up for grabs...

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473
  • Days Won:  0

That's good to hear, mutt. We renewed our 2 tix in 125, but would love to move closer to the field.   :GoBulls :GoBulls