• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does Anyone??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

My wife and I attended tonight's game and, while disappointed at the loss, we enjoyed ourselves.  Looking at the team, you can tell that we are going in the right direction...  lots of youth and potential.

The dugout was definately louder than the crowd.... which was a shame.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BasketBull.

WNIT: I'll be there to support the ladies, Ari.

;D [i put in arrrri (without the extra "r" s), and it became JoeBulls!]  ;D

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

When I was a USF student from 2003-2005, I practically went to any and all athletic events that I most possibly could, pending on class times, work, and such.  Now that I'm a student at Saint Leo U., I still try to do my best to see whatever events I can, and usually shoot for at least one home football game and any other event that is within means of my schedule.

I will say this though, once I graduate from Saint Leo and get my feet safely in my career process, I will do my best to become a football season ticket holder.  I know that piece of paper on my wall will be from a different university, but once a Bull, always a Bull.

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

JoeB: I think a major reason why sports are not MORE popular here at USF is because a lot of people didn't come to USF as a result of sports. They come here for various other reasons: academic, family lives close, etc.

I think slowly this is changing as USF sports (football) is giving USF more publicity and as a result we'll see other sports gain more popularity.

IMO

Guest Sprtsfn627

I've made a lot fewer games this year than last year.  Unfortunatley, I was sick a lot last semester, and this semester school has kept me busy.  But I do try to make games when I can.  I did make the Florida and Stetson baseball games, and I hope to make more as well as a softball game.

As for the WNIT game, I can't make it...Monday I have a night class  :'(

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I don't live in Tampa.  My son and I are planning to go to a few baseball games though and we will certainly go when we playt UCF.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

JoeB:

I go to all home football games(missed 2 in 10 years due to work).

Missed one MBB game this year(was at the bowl game).

Attended 8 WBB games.

Have been to all but one baseball game, but had to leave two games early to go to B-ball games being played the same night.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

While I was a student at USF I atended just about every home game and until my senior year when the sun Dome was opened most games where at the Fairgrounds and downtown at Curtis Hixon.

Now I live in Miami Beach so I have season tickets for football and try to make 1-2 basketball games depending on th schedule. Baseball i see if they are playing when im up in Tpa. I saw them play UL last year before Spring football game

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

It all depends on the person and what they like to watch.  

When i was in school i would go to every basketball game because i love college basketball.  I'm not a huge college football fan and never was, but i attend most home games and the UCF game, when away.  I used to go to USF soccer and lacrosse games all the time as well because I liked the sports.  

Personally i dont like watching college baseball and never been to a game.  Do i hope they do well, YES, but you cant expect people with no interst to go to the games.