• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I havent seen this yet and I'm pissed about it....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I saw a number of cuse fans in the student section... but from what I saw there were with USF students. At least that was my impression. Not much you can do if you BF or GF goes to 'Cuse or graduated from there and they want to join you at the game.

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

i talked to that kid after the game Andy, he was raised a syracuse fan, is from new york, so thats why

I grew up a Gator. I'm now a BULL. All my old Gator gear has either been given away or is at the back of my closet gathering dust. That's the problem at USF, there's hardly any school pride.

(On another note, this is another chance for me to suggest to Student Government/Athletic Department to have a Trade in Day)

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Yeah, he was with a kid wearing a Carmelo Anthony Cuse jersey. Douchebags. A buddy of mine's girlfriend was raised in Syracuse, and I believe attended Cuse for a brief period. When she went to the Syracuse football game, she was STILL in USF gear, and she doesn't even attend USF. She realized that she was in Tampa, at a USF game, in teh USF student section, and she wore USF gear.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

i talked to that kid after the game Andy, he was raised a syracuse fan, is from new york, so thats why

Thanks, I figured it was something like that, I just think wearing a SBC shirt with a Cuse orange wig he could have either bought a ticket and sat outside the student section or just came neutral or something. I'm glad you talked to him though, I didnt see him when I was leaving, and I dont know how it would have been precieved if I would have asked.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

^that's the way it should be, my good man.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Cannt believe that no one accidently spilled a soda or beer on the guy.  I can guarenteeee if I had been next to or behind him he would have been a little damp.  ohhh, I am sooo sorry !

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,734
  • Days Won:  425

Thanks, I figured it was something like that, I just think wearing a SBC shirt with a Cuse orange wig [highlight]he could have either bought a ticket and sat outside the student section [/highlight]or just came neutral or something. I'm glad you talked to him though, I didnt see him when I was leaving, and I dont know how it would have been precieved if I would have asked.

He didn't have to buy a ticket to sit outside the student section. He could have sat anywhere he wanted to that was avaialble in the 2nd level. Somebody should have kicked his ass...

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

Are you fracking kidding me? We should find out who that guy was and have him banned from all USF events.

That's a good idea!