• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I havent seen this yet and I'm pissed about it....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

I'm pissed about 1.the way we fell apart in the 2nd half, 2. the number of Syracuse fans that were there. But they came and bought tickets, so thats fine, the people that really pissed me off were the PEOPLE IN THE USF STUDENT SECTION WEARING SYRACUSE STUFF!!!!!

There was a small group in it, but further in the center court section was a guy wearing a SBC shirt with a Syracuse orange wig!!! WTF?

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

Ha, I just posted something about this on another thread.  No way in my day would there be students wearing another team in our student section.  Anyhere else in the dome, no problem, but not in our student section.  

Yeah I was in the student section behind the basket, so we were watching those people.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I'm pissed about 1.the way we fell apart in the 2nd half, 2. the number of Syracuse fans that were there. But they came and bought tickets, so thats fine, the people that really pissed me off were the [highlight]PEOPLE IN THE USF STUDENT SECTION WEARING SYRACUSE STUFF!!!!!

There was a small group in it, but further in the center court section was a guy wearing a SBC shirt with a Syracuse orange wig!!! WTF?[/highlight]

Are you fracking kidding me? We should find out who that guy was and have him banned from all USF events.

I'm pissed about 1.the way we fell apart in the 2nd half, 2. the number of Syracuse fans that were there. But they came and bought tickets, so thats fine, the people that really pissed me off were the [highlight]PEOPLE IN THE USF STUDENT SECTION WEARING SYRACUSE STUFF!!!!!

There was a small group in it, but further in the center court section was a guy wearing a SBC shirt with a Syracuse orange wig!!! WTF?[/highlight]

Are you fracking kidding me? We should find out who that guy was and have him banned from all USF events.

I was with the SBC people they saw it and didnt recgonize the guy(or at least the few I talked to about it). But if you were there, he was in the center court student section, to the side closest to our bench wearing a dark green Bullies shirt and orange wig.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  136

That made me more made than anything.  I was hoping that one of the students over there would hit him, but they didn't.  I would have loved to see it.  If you want to wear another teams $hit, stay the hell out of the student section!!!

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

i talked to that kid after the game Andy, he was raised a syracuse fan, is from new york, so thats why

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

i talked to that kid after the game Andy, he was raised a syracuse fan, is from new york, so thats why

that is no excuse, i grew up a Miami fan and I would never even dare wear UM gear during a Miami USF game.

You can like other teams, but if you are a USF student you are part of this University and no other team should came before your university.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  136

that is no excuse, i grew up a Miami fan and I would never even dare wear UM gear during a Miami USF game.

You can like other teams, but if you are a USF student you are part of this University and no other team should came before your university.

I too have grown up a UM fan, but if UM is playing USF I will always wear my USF stuff.  I don't ever wear my UM stuff around campus and I would NEVER wear it to a game.