• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MY Rant (has nothing to do with CRM or team)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

you mean the beefstuds showed up? Must have been televised

Funny, if you ask them, they don't do it for attention. Not at all. I had one of them nearly start a fight with my girlfriend tonight because the topic came up and she was the one who wrote the letter to the editor after the Syracuse football game. According to him she "didn't know what she was talking about because she was just a freshman and hadn't been in the group that long"

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and that Nilla kid repeatedly harassed my girlfriend for 3 or 4 days straight calling her "*****" and other various fun names despite her being completely civil in her responses. And funny story, he and this other chick (who decided to join in the fun despite not being at the game and having no clue what was going on) only decided to drop the issue after Deans were notified

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,165
  • Days Won:  0

Oh, and that Nilla kid repeatedly harassed my girlfriend for 3 or 4 days straight calling her "*****" and other various fun names despite her being completely civil in her responses. And funny story, he and this other chick (who decided to join in the fun despite not being at the game and having no clue what was going on) only decided to drop the issue after Deans were notified

Was is a short ugly kinda fat blonde chick?  She was causing a lot of problems at the football game too (not to mention, she did "push-ups" while in a skirt, which almost made me vomit)

*EDIT*  Didn't realize that was you Billy

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,165

1. Moron Nilla from the Beefstuds.

a. It is not funny to chant heart attack at a coach that has had a heart attack. Some things you shouldn't joke about.

b. ORANGE DOES NOT Rhyme with Gay, Neither did ECU. Hay, Jay, and Bay rhyme with gay. The sign is not funny and makes you look like a ******* uneducated moron.

2. Athletics

a. Who from athletics said the the first two levels were sold out? Obviously they were mistaking. I did watch ppl buy 2nd level seats at 645pm.

3. It is not a good sign when your fans are chanting lets play football with 8 min's to go in the game. (including some of the pro- CRM) crowd. This is embarrassing.

The majority of the beef studs are MORONS.  Nilla is certainly not an exception; he is a perfect example. He and Red are the worst.  At one of the football games, they did nothing but torment other Bulls fans.

One dude was wasted, and he was vomiting.  They did nothing but abuse (verbally and a little bit physically) him and his girlfriend for WELL OVER half of the game.

Another gentleman was in the front row, and he would sit down during TV timeouts.  The beef studs were all over his case, yelling "REAL FANS DON'T SIT!" (remember, this is not even during play, it's a TV timeout), and demanding he leave, in a not-so-nice way. The finally got tired of the abuse and started yelling back, but then a few minutes went over to them, extended his hand, and offered to make amends.  The response from the Beef Studs? "Say one more ******* word and I'm going to hit you in the ******* jaw" (they said this including the explatives that the profanity filter edited).

At that same game, Red got in the face of a female, to the point that he had to be restrained by another person.

Seats are first come, first serve.  The Beef Studs always sit in the same area, but if someone beats them to it, there is nothing that they can do.  But instead, they try forcing other fans out of "their" seats.  The Studs claim they they pride themselves as being the first ones in the door (said by Red), but that's misleading.  They send two or three guys in to hold seats while the rest continue to get smashed in the parking lot.

Shouldn't the Beef Studs bring Bulls fans together, not drive them apart? The Beef Studs were AWESOME back when Brandon Faza was here and in charge, but times change.  Now, they are pretty much just a bunch of punk kids. For a FUNDED ORGANIZATION, their behavior is unacceptable.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

The Beef Studs act shi*tty?  Surely you jest!

Brings back bad memories of the Syracuse FB game...

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Man, there sure is alot of hostility on this board.

Was is a short ugly kinda fat blonde chick?  She was causing a lot of problems at the football game too (not to mention, she did "push-ups" while in a skirt, which almost made me vomit)

*EDIT*  Didn't realize that was you Billy

Naw dude, this was a chick that wasn't at the game. And she had the nerve to say that Heather didn't know what she was talking about. Talk about hypocritical

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642

You know I just want to take a sec to tell you guys how much I miss the G&G guys (remember the towel boys)!

My close friends took over the job ( you may have seen them, the fat one and the skinny one, Sorry Bishop) when the previous ones graduated. They did a great job and spent a lot of time walking around the stadium and meeting with kids and doing a lot of thinks outside of football. Unfortunately it didn't last.

I just want to commend them for their spirit and if the old school boys are reading this and I know you are, you need to try and bring this back, Don't let your legacy die.

People appreciated you guys because you were doing it when NO ONE ELSE WAS!

Guest r_to_the_izzo
1. Moron Nilla from the Beefstuds.

a. It is not funny to chant heart attack at a coach that has had a heart attack. Some things you shouldn't joke about.

b. ORANGE DOES NOT Rhyme with Gay, Neither did ECU. Hay, Jay, and Bay rhyme with gay. The sign is not funny and makes you look like a ******* uneducated moron.

2. Athletics

a. Who from athletics said the the first two levels were sold out? Obviously they were mistaking. I did watch ppl buy 2nd level seats at 645pm.

3. It is not a good sign when your fans are chanting lets play football with 8 min's to go in the game. (including some of the pro- CRM) crowd. This is embarrassing.

The majority of the beef studs are MORONS.  Nilla is certainly not an exception; he is a perfect example. He and Red are the worst.  At one of the football games, they did nothing but torment other Bulls fans.

One dude was wasted, and he was vomiting.  They did nothing but abuse (verbally and a little bit physically) him and his girlfriend for WELL OVER half of the game.

Another gentleman was in the front row, and he would sit down during TV timeouts.  The beef studs were all over his case, yelling "REAL FANS DON'T SIT!" (remember, this is not even during play, it's a TV timeout), and demanding he leave, in a not-so-nice way. The finally got tired of the abuse and started yelling back, but then a few minutes went over to them, extended his hand, and offered to make amends.  The response from the Beef Studs? "Say one more ******* word and I'm going to hit you in the ******* jaw" (they said this including the explatives that the profanity filter edited).

At that same game, Red got in the face of a female, to the point that he had to be restrained by another person.

Seats are first come, first serve.  The Beef Studs always sit in the same area, but if someone beats them to it, there is nothing that they can do.  But instead, they try forcing other fans out of "their" seats.  The Studs claim they they pride themselves as being the first ones in the door (said by Red), but that's misleading.  They send two or three guys in to hold seats while the rest continue to get smashed in the parking lot.

Shouldn't the Beef Studs bring Bulls fans together, not drive them apart? The Beef Studs were AWESOME back when Brandon Faza was here and in charge, but times change.  Now, they are pretty much just a bunch of punk kids. For a FUNDED ORGANIZATION, their behavior is unacceptable.

I am the gentleman you speak of. They had been giving us **** off and on all year, and they went overboard when the people who hold their leashes had to miss the game for another event.

All the Beef Studs did with that incident was show that they are a bunch of cowards. When the one guy threatened to punch him, he said do it then, and the guy starting saying "whatever man" as he backed away. Also pushing around the girlfriend of the guy who was sick. Not to mention that "Red" kid getting in my girlfriend's face carryin on when she calmly approached him about the situation. It took severe self control to keep me from decking that little punk