• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MY Rant (has nothing to do with CRM or team)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

1. Moron Nilla from the Beefstuds.

a. It is not funny to chant heart attack at a coach that has had a heart attack. Some things you shouldn't joke about.

b. ORANGE DOES NOT Rhyme with Gay, Neither did ECU. Hay, Jay, and Bay rhyme with gay. The sign is not funny and makes you look like a ******* uneducated moron.

2. Athletics

a. Who from athletics said the the first two levels were sold out? Obviously they were mistaking. I did watch ppl buy 2nd level seats at 645pm.

3. It is not a good sign when your fans are chanting lets play football with 8 min's to go in the game. (including some of the pro- CRM) crowd. This is embarrassing.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

haha.... they have been there every game. I will give credit where credit is due

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  0

a. It is not funny to chant heart attack at a coach that has had a heart attack. Some things you shouldn't joke about.

b. ORANGE DOES NOT Rhyme with Gay, Neither did ECU. Hay, Jay, and Bay rhyme with gay. The sign is not funny and makes you look like a ******* uneducated moron.

2. Athletics

a. Who from athletics said the the first two levels were sold out? Obviously they were mistaking. I did watch ppl buy 2nd level seats at 645pm.

3. It is not a good sign when your fans are chanting lets play football with 8 min's to go in the game. (including some of the pro- CRM) crowd. This is embarrassing.

You Tivo Idol tonight, Little Fella...?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

2. Athletics

.....and these are points well taken, particularly the ones about only being able to buy Level 2 seats, ridiculous, when the lower ones are open, and unsold.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

I was really really pissed off that there were some syracuse fans in the student section.  Back in my day that **** wouldnt fly.  Those 3-4 kids wearing orange in our student section would have had myself and whoever i was there with in their ear all night until they knew it wouldnt end and would just move. Kind of how i ***** about mac, but way worse.   i dont mind opposing team fans but not sitting in our student section.  Cmon.  You guys who sit there should have been all over them.  

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

What do you expect from a group that lacks originality?

Guest r_to_the_izzo

I wiss pissed at the Cuse "students", about half way through the second half I was ready to go over to them and start the **** talking.

You can probably thank me for the beef studs showing up, any time they would talks **** all I would say was "see you at the basketball games". and they would shut up.

• Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

2. Athletics

I posted that the first and second level was sold out yesterday because I was looking for tickets online and the best available was third level.  Box score has attendance at 6300.  I think that's only slightly less than ND where there were a lot of people on the sides in the third level.  Turned out I couldn't go so I wasn't at the game - was the thrid level empty?

Guest r_to_the_izzo

2. Athletics

I posted that the first and second level was sold out yesterday because I was looking for tickets online and the best available was third level.  Box score has attendance at 6300.  I think that's only slightly less than ND where there were a lot of people on the sides in the third level.  Turned out I couldn't go so I wasn't at the game - was the thrid level empty?

You couldnt get lower level seats because they are either season ticket holders, student seats, or visitor seats (1 section). The seats that were empty in the lower level were the USF donor seats (another terrible showing from the "supporters" of the team), the 2nd level was Orange.