• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike Pepper Show

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Has to be better than the 1250 morning show.  I will start to listen to Pepper.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  89
  • Days Won:  0

I've heard more USF talk this week on 1010 than I've heard on all the other stations in the last year. I'm hooked

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

Mike is a good guy.  USF alum that played soccer for us.  He is a keeper.  Played in the Alumni/Rowdies game last year.  Support his show as I know he will talk about USF.

Eric

I like Pepper. He does try and do a good job of talking USF stuff and that's all we can ask for. The only thing I had with him was when he was on another thread trying to talk up the journalistic virtues of the Sports Chix. That dog don't hunt. They are the female equivalent of Ron and Ian, they are there for their entertainment value. For real sports stuff I go to other sources.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

...on another thread trying to talk up the journalistic virtues of the Sports Chix.

Well...while I agree with your sentiments, he is in a delicate position. Hanging out on the bulletin board, identified by name and position, he pretty much has to exercise some discretion on what he says (e.g. imagine if something less-than-professional or inflamatory were to find its way back to his employer or co-workers).  Not unlike Eric & Vicki - by virture of their positions - have to exercise the same measure of self-imposed editing.

Considerably different situation for us...we don't have to edit our op/ed pieces.

This is one of those agree-to-disagree sort of things.  

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

... Not unlike Eric & Vicki - by virture of their positions - have to exercise the same measure of self-imposed editing.

Tell me about it.  ;)

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Hey did anyone hear the Coach Jose "Scarface" Fernandez interview this morning.  We definitely need to get that posted somehow.  Funny stuff.  Rock Rilley acted like he was interviewing CJF but they dubbed in sound bites from the movie Scarface.  That has to be his new nickname from the stands...Coach Scarface or Coach Tony Montana.  "'Chu gonna meet my li'l friend."

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823

Pepp is the bomb. Everyday he talks USF.