• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pitt, WVU, RU, 'Cuse, & UConn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

these 5 programs are currently ranked higher than us in the recruiting rankings:

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=359&p=9&c=14&view=1&yr=2007

i think we need to start picking up the slack if we plan on winning the Big East in the next 5 yrs or so..

Pitt constantly has a top recruiting class...it hasn't translated on the field yet.  Some coaches are great recruiters but mediocre coaches (i.e. Zook @UI).  We'll be fine.

good point and usf will be fine if you mean middle of the pack dont compete for big east title fine

But think of it this way steve, you are a middle of the pack attorney, that's had some questionable issues in your past, and never really impressed anyone on presentation, or achievement.  Yet even you have been somewhat successful.  Seems you fit your own label more then Leavitt.  I think this is a Freudian issue and you are really talking about yourself.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

hahaha

i made it in best city in world

i have had a tremendous career by any objective or subjective standards.

i understand your own disappointment with leavitt and football program and it must be frustrating for you because you cant criticize leavitt and crew because of your closeness to the program

thank goodness i am free of such shackles.i can callit like it is.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

hahaha

i can callit like it is.

wrong... you call it like you see it.

There is a big difference there... as we've proven over and over again that you are wrong more often than you are right.  

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  76

these 5 programs are currently ranked higher than us in the recruiting rankings:

i think we need to start picking up the slack if we plan on winning the Big East in the next 5 yrs or so..

Pitt constantly has a top recruiting class...it hasn't translated on the field yet.  Some coaches are great recruiters but mediocre coaches (i.e. Zook @UI).  We'll be fine.

good point and usf will be fine if you mean middle of the pack dont compete for big east title fine

Last time I checked, our recruiting classes were improving year after year.   You don't build empire overnight.  What's really going to help the cause is to start consistently putting Bulls in the NFL.  

Last time I checked, our recruiting classes were improving year after year.   You don't build empire overnight.  What's really going to help the cause is to start consistently putting Bulls in the NFL.  

10 years isnt overnight

no empire will be built at usf if we cant out recruit competition

we are in middle of the best talent in the sport

usf should be dominating the recruiting  with leavitt being here 10 years

hahaha

i can callit like it is.

wrong... you call it like you see it.

There is a big difference there... as we've proven over and over again that you are wrong more often than you are right.  

your jealousy is talking

you knew little as anyone until i educated YOU

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  76

10 years isnt overnight

no empire will be built at usf if we cant out recruit competition

we are in middle of the best talent in the sport

usf should be dominating the recruiting  with leavitt being here 10 years

Why should USF be dominating the recruiting???  Because you think so???  The big three have been among the tops in the nation now for 20+ years and have all the tradition.  And the way they got there was by taking the recuits that they could get and winning games.  Over time those wins translated into traditions and then the big recruits started coming in.  Sorry that LA has dissipated your patients...

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  172

FAU and FIU should be ashamed of themselves- according to Smazzas train of thought FAU and FIU should be ranked top 25 and competing for best recruits since they are so close to Miami and have the best recruits in their own back yard.  ;D ;D

Im curious how long did it take USC(So Cal) to win and become a consistent top 25 team once they started football?  

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

FAU and FIU should be ashamed of themselves- according to Smazzas train of thought FAU and FIU should be ranked top 25 and competing for best recruits since they are so close to Miami and have the best recruits in their own back yard.  ;D ;D

Im curious how long did it take USC(So Cal) to win and become a consistent top 25 team once they started football?  

such a great question I hope he answers it.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  113

once again smazza is wrong and looks like and idiot. i wish you wouldn't come back. some say you bring something to this board? to me you make these boards annoying!