• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What happened to Leslie Stirrups?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

wow some of you people are amazing... socio-economic status???  how well do I know him???  what the F does any of that matter?  you're unbelievable!!!

what does it matter if I am a saint or not?  I just call it how it is.  a criminal is a criminal if they are poor or not.  I don’t care if his daddy beat him... I don’t care if his mother is a crack-whore... I don’t care about anything besides what he has done or even been accused of doing.  people get into trouble by being around trouble, plain and simple.  no one holds a gun to his head and tells him to steal or do anything wrong.  people do bad things because they chose to.  period.

I don’t care if I know him or not.  I don’t know him I don’t read his diary.  I don’t go to his house and play "smoke the crack pipe".  what would it matter if I know him or not....  "but carlos, he had it hard growing up.  he had it tough and made a bad decision..."  F*CK HIM!!!  I DON'T GIVE A F*CK!!!  maybe the f*cker shouldn't be "stealing"... instead he should go out and make his life better!  wow!  that's a novel idea:  if you're life is bad, get the F out and go make it better!  you know what else?  F*CK HIM!!!  Go to jail and rot!!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

While I know it won't have a great affect on the football program overall, I have decided that if Stirrups is given a foootball scholarship to USF, I will not continue to support  the program.

So doing drugs is ok but stealing cameras isn't...... Do you realize how wacked that is?

If he pays his debt to society and gets his education back up to snuff, there's no reason we shouldn't still have a schollie for him ... as long as he still has game.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

While I know it won't have a great affect on the football program overall, I have decided that if Stirrups is given a foootball scholarship to USF, I will not continue to support  the program.

So doing drugs is ok but stealing cameras isn't...... Do you realize how wacked that is?

If he pays his debt to society and gets his education back up to snuff, there's no reason we shouldn't still have a schollie for him ... as long as he still has game.

Is there anyone on the team who has been convicted of dealing drugs?

I don't believe smoking pot is a felony in Florida.  

While I realize it's illegal under the law, I view smoking pot much the same as using alcohol - infact I believe it's far less of a problem than drinking; I've never heard pothead beating his wife while under the influence.

I view personal use of pot much the same as using alcholol.

Do I condone the actions players who were suspended for smoking pot?...Abosulutely not.... what they did was against university and team rules.  On the otherhand I don't believe it should be treated any differently than the use alcohol by students and players or the general population.

I believe actions which endanger lives such as DUI (drugs or alcohol)  should be subject to harsher penalties than they are at the present time.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

I think it sends the  wrong message to reward a felon with a college scholarship when there are plenty of youngmen who keep there noses clean who would love the chance to play football for USF.

he stole a few cameras.  that doesn't make him the devil.  everyone that burns dvds is a felon too.  ever download music and/or movies?  hum...

1.  He's a THIEF... a dumb one to boot.

2.  He did poorly in HS...he couldn't qualify for admission to USF.

It sends the wrong message to reward someone like him a college scholarship when there are  youngmen  who have keep there noses clean and worked hard to do well in HS.

1.  you should also reward people that atone for their mistakes. stealing a few cameras was stupid, but that doesn't say much about his character to me.  

Mean breaking/entering into cars that are NOT YOURS and committing SIX Felonies at a place you and your MOTHER WORK AT...doesn't say much about his character????

Wow!!!!

Where the heck are YOU from???

If committing felonies at a place that even your MOTHER works at doesn't SHOUT OUT LOW/ZERO Character of a person for you...I have no idea what would for you.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

wow some of you people are amazing... socio-economic status???  how well do I know him???  what the F does any of that matter?  you're unbelievable!!!

what does it matter if I am a saint or not?  I just call it how it is.  a criminal is a criminal if they are poor or not.  I don’t care if his daddy beat him... I don’t care if his mother is a crack-whore... I don’t care about anything besides what he has done or even been accused of doing.  people get into trouble by being around trouble, plain and simple.  no one holds a gun to his head and tells him to steal or do anything wrong.  people do bad things because they chose to.  period.

I don’t care if I know him or not.  I don’t know him I don’t read his diary.  I don’t go to his house and play "smoke the crack pipe".  what would it matter if I know him or not....  "but carlos, he had it hard growing up.  he had it tough and made a bad decision..."  F*CK HIM!!!  I DON'T GIVE A F*CK!!!  maybe the f*cker shouldn't be "stealing"... instead he should go out and make his life better!  wow!  that's a novel idea:  if you're life is bad, get the F out and go make it better!  you know what else?  F*CK HIM!!!  Go to jail and rot!!!

Did he break into those vehicles and steal those cameras to feed his family?

How many songs or movies does one have to steal before they are a lifetime thief?

what does that have to do with stirrups?  he only stole some cameras.

Wrong...here is what he was charged with:

A) 2 counts of burglary of a conveyance

B) 2 counts of third-degree grand theft

C) 1 count of dealing in stolen property

D) 1 one count of giving false information to a pawnbroker.

E) All of the six above are FELONIES.

Let me guess...you are not PRE-LAW...right?

Did you even take a CIVICS class in Jr High or HS?

Since you are our USF law expert, please list the atrocities that are tied to those six felonies..... with links, of course.

I don’t care if I know him or not.  I don’t know him I don’t read his diary.  I don’t go to his house and play "smoke the crack pipe".  what would it matter if I know him or not....  "but carlos, he had it hard growing up.  he had it tough and made a bad decision..."  F*CK HIM!!!  I DON'T GIVE A F*CK!!!  maybe the f*cker shouldn't be "stealing"... [highlight]instead he should go out and make his life better![/highlight]  wow!  that's a novel idea:  if you're life is bad, get the F out and go make it better!  you know what else?  F*CK HIM!!!  Go to jail and rot!!!

I agree and if he pays his debt to society he should be allowed to make his life better. Wouldn't you consider a college education making his life better? And while he's making his life better why not help make our football team better...

And, dude, you've got anger issues...

Since you are our USF law expert, please list the atrocities that are tied to those six felonies..... with links, of course.

Hint...its already listed somewhere on this SITE!  ;D

It's really AMAZING what one can learn just by READING.

PS. Feel free to open up any FLA Law Book...one can read everything you want about 3rd Degree Felony (and about the other charges)...or...one could use the internet too.

Hint...its already listed somewhere on this SITE!  ;D

It's really AMAZING what one can learn just by READING.

PS. Feel free to open up any FLA Law Book...one can read everything you want about 3rd Degree Felony (and about the other charges)...or...one could use the internet too.

I didn't say "list". I said link ....I don't believe some our wacky fans any more than I believe you... You do realize I meant that actual acts that led to the SIX felony charges? Only article I saw copied on here didn't spell them out. Surely in your vast USF database you've got that info somewhere...