• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike Ford in, Mo Plancher out?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

What act after the Bowl game ?  I don't remeber hearing anything about that.

While everyone else on the team celebrated on the field Ricky walked off the field with his helmet on and didn't take part in the celebration.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

he shouldn't smoke dope and fumble. Bad combination if you want to stay on the field and be given respect by his coaches and teammates.

With ponton, we win at KU and probably against RU.  He cost his team an 11 win season.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

With ponton, we win at KU and probably against RU.  He cost his team an 11 win season.

You could say the same thing about J. Julmiste.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  765
  • Days Won:  0

Ford is a great talent, but the other guys are all pretty good too.   They will all battle to see who gets to start.   No one is an automatic starter.  Better talent tends to raise everyone's performance.  

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

Ford is a great talent, but the other guys are all pretty good too.   They will all battle to see who gets to start.   No one is an automatic starter.  Better talent tends to raise everyone's performance.  

.....speaking of smoking dope, which games were you watching this year? Our running game was abysmal.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

The starting back position will come down between Ricky and Mike Ford. Plancher won't ever start here... and if Benji sees the field next year, it will be pure mop up time.

CJL tends to like to shuttle players in... Ford may get the bulk of the carries, but I can see Williams, Ponton and Plancher getting a fair share... Changing up the backfield can cause some problems for defenses -- and stop them from keying on MG or MF all game long.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

CJL tends to like to shuttle players in... Ford may get the bulk of the carries, but I can see Williams, Ponton and Plancher getting a fair share... Changing up the backfield can cause some problems for defenses -- and stop them from keying on MG or MF all game long.

Agreed.... 2 seasons ago with Andre Hall....Ponton probably still had more carries than he did this past season. Ever since CJL has been here he never has exclusivly used just one RB. I'm looking forward to seeing what we can do with both Ford and Kelly. It's rare to see a big FB with speed like that.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

The starting back position will come down between Ricky and Mike Ford. Plancher won't ever start here... and if Benji sees the field next year, it will be pure mop up time.

what's so bad about plancher?

if ford left aftr 2 years, ponton will be gone as well so plancher could start EVEN IF he's not just better than the other 2.  obviously I give Ford the edge based on talent but plancher was the starter last season before the injury.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  937

does anyone knwo if planchar is healthy ? will he be in spring practice