• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823
  • Days Won:  0

Why in the hell would they wear Black, White and Red (UL of colors) and perform at OUR game vs the Ville? Did the Todd not have Football/ Skirt Uni's with Green trim in stock? Way to go to Sundolls  representing your school.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Lol, I noticed that too. WTF? :-?

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

We need an explanation from a Sundoll on that one.  I don't get it when things like that just "happen".  Don't they look on the schedule?

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

They were doing their act for the National competition in Orlando this weekend. Hence, they were in the outfit that they would be performing in. It had to do with a last minute dress rehersal, not the team we were playing.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

They were doing their act for the National competition in Orlando this weekend. Hence, they were in the outfit that they would be performing in. It had to do with a last minute dress rehersal, not the team we were playing.

correct, this was a chance for them to get in a performance in front of a large crowd before nationals, one that isn't there because they came to see them.  tomorrow night they will be doing a run through of their show along with the cheerleaders for friends and family, people who actually want to come watch them perform, tonight we were there to see the basketball game, they are just an added bonus.  its a good way for them to showcase what they have and to hopefully get people interested in supporting them finacially, and physically by going to their competitions to cheer for them.  i think they did a great job tonight in both of their shows, i wish i could see them perform this weekend, unforunately i'll be over watching our coed cheerleading squad in the finals, and the cheerleading and dance groups are in different buildings.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Oh well!! Another thing  [smiley=toilet_claw.gif]

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823

They can still check the schedule. If its last second and it doesn't go with the game, leave it out.

Wasn't the halftime performance enough?

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911

I think you all should be more concerned with our perimeter defense...or the fact that Louisville was still shooting 3's when up 25 with 3 mins left then with what the sundolls happen to have chosen as their outfit for their nationals routine.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I think you all should be more concerned with our perimeter defense...or the fact that Louisville was still shooting 3's when up 25 with 3 mins left then with what the sundolls happen to have chosen as their outfit for their nationals routine.

what about shoop?