• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Good thing you werent there last night, Matt...I dont think you'd have made it home after seeing Taylor in that jazz getup.

And I suppose you have no pictures for me... bastage.   ;)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Why in the hell would they wear Black, White and Red (UL of colors) and perform at OUR game vs the Ville? Did the Todd not have Football/ Skirt Uni's with Green trim in stock? Way to go to Sundolls  representing your school.

Why in the Hell would you post this question and not any photos of the SunDolls in said outfits?!  

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

The question is this:

Are the band and cheerleaders there to support the basketball team or are they just parasitic groups that come to [highlight]perform to a crowd that would never show up to watch them without a sporting event going on? [/highlight]

I'd show up for that!  ;)

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

The band, cheerleaders, and sundolls are at games to support the team and provide entertainment during breaks in action.  That is their primary reason for existence and their funding by athletics (specifically the cheerleaders and sundolls).  However, a very important aspect for all of these kids is the opportunity to represent USF in a national competition and show everyone how talented they are.  Their routines last night was what they will perform.

Join me in wishing both the cheerleaders and sundolls good luck this weekend!  No matter what you think of thier outfits they are representing USF this weekend.  And it is always nice to win.

Eric

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  30

The sundolls are the only reason that I keep renewing my season tickets.  Sorry AD, it's not the hoops.

How bout a round of applause for the hot blond from last years squad who made an appearance at last nights game!!!  Welcome back!

While we're discussing the "entertainment", what ever happened to the "halftime show?"  What happened to the circus freaks???

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

Hey Eric, i heard that the sundolls and cheerleaders are competing in different buildings this weekend at nationals.  i know the cheerleaders are performing at 12:30 in finals, but do you have any word on when the sundolls will be performing?  would love to be able to support both of the teams this year if i could.

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

I haven't seen the official schedules but I believe they are competing at the same time as my wife told me that it wasn't likely the cheerleaders would be able to get to the building the SunDolls were performing to cheer them on as they have done in past years.  UCA/UDA apparently changed a lot of things this year due to a lot of teams not competing and so now everyone only does their routine once as opposed to last years when there was a prelim and a final.

It scares me sometimes how much I know about this stuff. ;D

Eric

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

lol, i know my friends cheer squad is performing saturday morning in the prelims i believe, so i'll be over in the cheerleaders building.  you gonna be over there supporting them, considering your wife is the coach?

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911

They're both competing at 1:30. In seperate buildings.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

The question is this:

Are the band and cheerleaders there to support the basketball team or are they just parasitic groups that come to perform to a crowd that would never show up to watch them without a sporting event going on?

now that is a little harsh