• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Congrats to the Gators.  They went out and beat down everyone's consensus #1 and the Heisman trophy winner.  

USF and its supporters, boosters and athletics department have to continue to push forward by raising necessary funds and not accepting mediocrity in football or other sports.  Doug Woolard needs to continue to lay the foundation.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

f-that, i will not congratulate the gayturds, never in my life will i ever do that.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

I agree Congrats, as much as it hurts me to say so...... They are the best in the country.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  622

i dont know why people have problems accepting and giving credit where it deserves...congrats to UF...they deserved to win..the way the played

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Think positive bullzfan4life.... this is the first time in history that four FL schools have won bowl games.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Hey all of the Florida teams one their bowl games.  I'm a happy Floridian with that result and I would much rather have an SEC team win the NC rather than the pompous Big 10 or Pac 10.  Their both prima donna conferences that I love to see get smacked down by southern schools. I just want the Bulls to reach that pinnacle some day in the near future.  Congrats Gators and Go Bulls :GoBulls

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  86

I don't have a dog in the fight reguarding OSU/UF.. as a CCCHS fan, I support Riley Cooper and Joey Iijas..after that, eh, whatever.

But to win a national championship is no small feat, and I think the Gators do deserve respect for pulling off what many of us felt could not happen.

However, I will say this, being a USF alum and having friends on this and next years USF team, I really got a feeling that USF is gathering steam and I really think just as emotion fueled UF tonight when USF travels to UF in a few years with a veteran team, USF can beat UF.  

So, congrats to UF and their fans.  It took UF 90 years to win a national championship, 100 years to win there 2nd.  USF is in good shape.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  622

yea dont worry...we should have more than 2 Natl Championship wins in 90 years

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Congrats to the Gators they played their arses off tonight and made OSU look like a C-DOA team.  

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

f-that, i will not congratulate the gayturds, never in my life will i ever do that.  

This from the the guy who expected respect for the Bulls from UL fans on another board.