• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I MISS RAY JAY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  64
  • Days Won:  0

I thought that the seats were going to be more uncomfortable than they were.  If I sat the whole game, I might think differently. Luckily, up in row 65, we could stand as much as we wanted and we had the wall to use as a seatback.

All of my complaints seemed to fade away as the clock ticked down to :00.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

We are spoiled.

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Well it wasn't the Taj Mahal or anything, it was better than I expected.  I didn't think the neighborhood was that bad really.  Getting in and out of the stadium wasn't a problem at all.  Concessions wise it sucked but as far as everything else is concerned, I thought it was alright.

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

that place is a huge DUMP

bathrooms had a nasty bar of soad sitting on top of the faucet and no paper towels in the 2nd quarter

concessions were awful

though the fence inbetween the field and stands was awful

bleachers are bleachers

pa system was inaudible

video screen was way too small

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  58

That was the worse stadium I have ever been in!   I think my high school stadium was nicer and definitely cleaner!!  The women's bathroom had no soap or paper towels in the first quarter!!  The toilets were so old, they were yellowed. Then to run out of bottled water in the first qtr and beer lines so long (I gave up after 20 minutes), I pray to God we never have to go back there again!  As a diehard fan, though, I will if I have to to cheer on our Bulls.

The loudspeakers were ridiculous too!  Thanks to the HOT for always playing so I didn't have to listen to the marbled-mouth announcer!

I will take my Ray Jay seats for many more years to come!  I can't believe any of you would say that you'd be content with that place.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

::)

If it were our own stadium, I'd take it over a rental any day.

You really have to be joking?  That place was a $hithole!!!  Reminded me of the citrus dump.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  38

We are spoiled.

Good. We deserve to be spoiled. We should have the best college stadium in the land and until we can build that stadium we should stay in one of the best pro stadiums in the land. We all believe this program will grow in the years to come; so why settle for an average (or worse) stadium now when, in future years as a major program, we can build a state of the art stadium.

I dislike the idea we should "settle" for an average stadium just to say we have our own building. If "you don't have your own stadium" is the best smack talk anyone can come up with for us then we must be doing pretty **** fantastically on the field itself.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

We are spoiled.

Good. We deserve to be spoiled. We should have the best college stadium in the land and until we can build that stadium we should stay in one of the best pro stadiums in the land. We all believe this program will grow in the years to come; so why settle for an average (or worse) stadium now when, in future years as a major program, we can build a state of the art stadium.

I dislike the idea we should "settle" for an average stadium just to say we have our own building. If "you don't have your own stadium" is the best smack talk anyone can come up with for us then we must be doing pretty **** fantastically on the field itself.

Well said.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

The Orange Bowl was better than Legion Field.  And that's saying a lot.

Still, we do need to look to the next 10 years to have our own stadium.  Let's stop lining the pockets of the Glazers.