• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mens BBall lose Again

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,663
  • Days Won:  424

joementum,

I've completely lost faith in the coaching staff. I have seen the countless threads about how Gansberry and Varejo were going to change this team (yet we're losing in the same manner that we've lost the last few years). I am now listening to many of those people say getting Howard and Zann back is what will right the ship. I am not a darksider, I think both extremes are delusional at this point.

Not sure how many are pointing at Zann as a savior. Howard, however, has definitely been built up as one. Watching us get the deficit down to 5 with 3 min to go and then having a true frosh pg commit two straight turnovers to balloon it back up to 9 and basically seal the deal for MSU, I hope Howard is as advertised.

We've played 4 games with the transfers so far( actually, Verdejo was a non factor last night with the flu). We've won the game we were favored in and lost the three we were underdogs in. One would hope they only get better as they play more.

However there is a point where it's beating a dead horse. If you want to talk about what went wrong in the game and criticize from there, go ahead. But the constant harping on how "USF deserves better" or "This team is a train wreck" adds nothing to the conversation andf that is what the majority of the darksiders do.

Very nicely put.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

If things don't improve, Mac's demise as our bball coach in inevitable. Hang tight and support your Bulls. Losses to TxAM-CC (for the 2nd year in a row) and Richmond (at home) are pretty disappointing so far.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

is anyone shocked?

No.

More excuses from the CRM apologists are certain to follow...

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

:-X

I almost forgot...we are supposed to wait until the season's over to judge CRM.

Personally, I think a decision should be made either way, well before the late signing period.