• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tickets Sold, 4,400

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

I will safely say that we will have 4,000 + in the stands most of those who bought will be there an i think a large number of the students that picked up tickets will attend. Its going to be close to what we took to Charlotte.

As for Greg's column on the $30 tickets comment about students. It was a LONG time ago that i was a student but i remember how tight money was when i was one and saving $30 does MAKE a big difference. I remember traveling to Bham for the Sun Belt championship vs UAB as a student and staying 10 to a room to save money. So yes getting a free tix could make a difference in going or not.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

I have stopped worrying about tickets sold. It is what it is, I have done my part and bought four tickets and going to the game. I think most on this board have done the same. As we win we will get more bandwagon fans, right now all we have are the die hard followers. The rest will make all kind of excuses, last yer it was the 31st in North Carolina, this time is ECU in Bham on Dec 23. Well ALL bowl games are going to be close to Xmas or New Years. So there will always be excuses.

I just dont want to hear from anyone not going to these Bowl games later on complaining about being passed over by Bigger Bowls for the likes of UL,WV,RU,Uconn etc.

Okay Cubanbull I will stop being T-Manangrybull....  No more ticket number discussions for me!  I will enjoy the roadtrip and will also enjoy being part of the 4400...hmmmmm... there is a t-shirt idea.... I was part of the 4400 at B-Ham.... Bull fans and the 4400 tv show (on that show every 4400 has a special power).... Hmmmm maybe my special power is being such an understanding guy when it comes to tix sales.... ;D ;D ;D   It is going to be a good time!

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

LOL I like the 4400 idea.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  143
  • Days Won:  0

It isn't just how many tickets are sold but how much is contributed to the local economy.  If 4400 make it to the game and we want to make it seems that 10k bulls fans are in town that just means you have to suck it up and drink twice as much.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  143

...and eat two racks of ribs instead of one...

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Last year for the Meineke, I bought 3 tickets for me and the family.  This year I bought 16 to improve upon last year so that the USF fan base can compete.  Its absolutely pathetic that my effort is pointless because not enough other people are going above and beyond.  >:(:'( >:(

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

And they don't even need to go above and beyond ... many did not even buy a ticket to help USF.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479

Wow, I'm really surprised its that low. This is the cheapest bowl game this year, within driving distance, etc.  

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Ditto hbryan... I have 4 season tix and bought 8.

It's totally disheartening to realize that people couldn't pony up 60 bucks for 2 donated tix to help USF even if they weren't going.  

Utterly pathetic.