• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What would you like the game to be?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

I hope we win every game we play in every sport by 28 or more.

Can this happen in Volley Ball ?

;)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  0

Blowout win!  Let's set the stage for the rest of the Big East.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642

The is a frustrating poll because I feel like we will win by more than 14 but not 28. LOL. I do believe the potential is there for us to go bannanas. Like I could see our defense making two touchdowns, a returned kick or punt and 3 offensive TD's. Wishful thinking though on my part...right? Does anyone else have this reacurring dream?

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

I'm of two minds. On the one hand, I want us to go utterly apetish on the purple pirates both to shut 'em up and make our case for end-of-season or 2007 pre-season ranking. On the other hand, one part of the entire bowl picture is television rankings. I want a game that's clearly ours, but that casual fans will still stick around and watch.

I'm of two minds. On the one hand, I want us to go utterly apetish on the purple pirates both to shut 'em up and make our case for end-of-season or 2007 pre-season ranking. On the other hand, one part of the entire bowl picture is television rankings. I want a game that's clearly ours, but that casual fans will still stick around and watch.

roflmao.gif

Two days before Christmas... other than USF and ECU fans, no one will be watching anyway... and I could care less if the ECU fans turn the game off at half time.

Remember... the Saturday before Christmas is the busiest shopping day of the year.

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

http://www.thebullspen.com/public_html/yabbfiles/Smilies/roflmao.gif

Two days before Christmas... other than USF and ECU fans, no one will be watching anyway... and I could care less if the ECU fans turn the game off at half time.

Remember... the Saturday before Christmas is the busiest shopping day of the year.

Perhaps it wasn't "casual fans" I meant, but rather, those who are true football fans but have little stake in either team. An interesting game may keep 'em around. And yes, it's the busiest shopping day of the year, but if you've already waited till the last minute, why not go all out and head out at 6pm to hit the mall? Still gives you plenty of time to get the 1:00 game in.  8-)

http://www.thebullspen.com/public_html/yabbfiles/Smilies/roflmao.gif

Perhaps it wasn't "casual fans" I meant, but rather, those who are true football fans but have little stake in either team. An interesting game may keep 'em around. And yes, it's the busiest shopping day of the year, but if you've already waited till the last minute, why not go all out and head out at 6pm to hit the mall? Still gives you plenty of time to get the 1:00 game in.  8-)

That's because not everyone shops like I do!  :o ::):o ;D

But I agree that if there are some sports fans out there that decide to watch the game, it would be better if it's a close game... but a USF blow out will make them go... "Hmmm. That USF team is pretty good..."

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

An offense show will keep people tuned in so let Matt put one on with some of his spectacular plays and let everyone go "Dam" did you see that ?

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Think ESPN highlight plays !

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

Can you say "Kentucky Wesleyan"?

Same color uniforms too!

GO BULLS!