• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Have you noticed that Gator flag across the street from your apartment?  :D It drives me crazy everytime I drive by it on the way to my apartment.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I was sick to see how many Gator shirts people were wearing today on-campus.

This is USF, not UF. You go to USF, not UF.

Our colors are GREEN and GOLD, not orange and blue.

Have you noticed that Gator flag across the street from your apartment?  :D It drives me crazy everytime I drive by it on the way to my apartment.

I know if a certain officer from Greenbergopolis saw that, somehow it would disappear. ;-)

Note: I am NOT advocating any action.  Just saying.

haha.. this guy lives on the third floor! Makes it difficult for it to be..... "blown away by the wind"  ;)

Gurly should park her Dozer next to his car though. It has two orange and blue flags on that P.O.S.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Break them off and leave some USF stickers all over his car. It's not vandalism when your making something more attractive. Maybe someone will burn the flag... I wish I was there... that bi-t-ch would be gone!

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Terry what flag did you snag at that B Ball game from that jerk in the stands. man if I only had a video of that one. Priceless!!!    Reap

PS  Can't wait till you get your arsk up here again boy!!!

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Hey Brit. You and Brandon driving the Bulldozer up again? AND what decal schemes do you have palnned for us this year?   Reap

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  958

i was talking to some girl while i was working today, and i was making fun of her for wearing a gator shirt because EVERYONE was wearing gators stuff at publix today....she got really snotty with me...lol

she asked me whom i was a fan of, and i said USF, and she was like well were not even in the same league (shows what she knows)....and then i told her that they are going down in 2010...

saddest part is im pretty sure she was a USF student, she was with other USF students.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

i was talking to some girl while i was working today, and i was making fun of her for wearing a gator shirt because EVERYONE was wearing gators stuff at publix today....she got really snotty with me...lol

she asked me whom i was a fan of, and i said USF, and she was like well were not even in the same league (shows what she knows)....and then i told her that they are going down in 2010...

saddest part is im pretty sure she was a USF student, she was with other USF students.

You shouldn't make fun of bandwagon fans. Wait, yes you should. ;D ;D

My best friend is a UF fan. She was raised a Gator. Her whole family went to UF........ except her! She went to USF. It just drives me crazy! I had to beg and plead for her to come to a USF game this year (which she never did) but did she make a UF game? YEP! I'm seriously thinking that I can't speak to her for the next year.  ;D