• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

5 question friday (T-Man edition)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

1. Be honest here (your spouse is not reading this) as the holidays approach what are you looking forward to the most?     Christmas vacation, fresh New Year, or Bull's Road Trip to Bowl

Being honest, I'd have to say Christmas because I will be traveling to Michigan for 2 weeks this Christmas, and haven't been up there in 3 years, and haven't been there for Christmas in 7 years.  Seeing USF in a bowl game is about equally as important, but unfortunately I will not be able to attend, maybe next time.

2.  If you could sit down with a stud RB recruit right now how would you sell them on USF?

USF is a program that has only one direction to climb on the ladder, and that direction is UP

3.  Of all the BCS bowls which would you like our Bulls to attend in the future? Why?

Sugar or Orange, both bowls have history and would be a fun trip to see our Bulls.

4. If hollywood makes a movie about our Bulls who would they have play the Jimbo?

Gotta go with the above suggestion of CHUCK NORRIS...lol

5.  If Andre were still a Bull this year what bowl would we be going to this year?

BCS or Gator

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

1) Bowl game WITH the family.

2) We NEED you!  Here's the film, WOW, if that were you hitting that hole

with your speed and power?

3) What? Why play the game?  NC.

4) An unknown actor who could make it a blockbuster!

5) 10-2  maybe 11-1.

GO BULLS!  

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

1. Be honest here (your spouse is not reading this) as the holidays approach what are you looking forward to the most?     Christmas vacation, fresh New Year, or Bull's Road Trip to Bowl

-Gotta say Christmas... don't know yet if I'll make the Bowl game this year.

2.  If you could sit down with a stud RB recruit right now how would you sell them on USF?

-I'm sitting in your house right now because YOU can be the one who will help us make the next step. You have an opportunity here that doesn't exist at many other universities. Come write history.

3.  Of all the BCS bowls which would you like our Bulls to attend in the future? Why?

-Barring the NC game (of course), I'd say Orange Bowl because of the sheer amount of GREEN that would be in the stands there. Sugar Bowl wouldn't be a bad trip, and there's always been a place in my heart for The Granddaddy of 'em All as well.

4. If hollywood makes a movie about our Bulls who would they have play the Jimbo?

-Bruce Willis

5.  If Andre were still a Bull this year what bowl would we be going to this year?

-Andre IS still a Bull and will always BE a Bull. However, if Andre were still playing for the Bulls this year I'd have to put us in the BCS. Rutgers I think we could have easily pulled off (clearly Hall is worth more than 2 points), leaving Loovul and 'Nasti in conference. Winning one of those, plus the Kansas game puts us at 11-1 and as conference champs or possibly an at-large.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Christmas vacation, only because that is a family trip that happens to be at the same time of the bowl. Trust me I will find a sports bar to watch it.

We are on the edge of something great, about to make history. You could help us build that history at USF. The sky is the limit. Big East Title? BSC game? National Championship?

National Championship game of course, but I would like it to be in Miami (in our next of the woods).

Not sure, probably some unknown actor we don't know yet.

Gator Bowl

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

The Bull's Road Trip kicks off a 12 day vacation.  The roadie is tops.

Sell the easiest route to a BCS bowl, point out the NFLrs from USF and finally location, weather, & babes

Rose then Sugar.  Both are great destinations.

70's Clint Eastwood or 80's Arnold Schwartznegger

BCS

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757

Bulls Bowl Road Trip!!!  

BCS Conference... legit chance at a National Title in 1-4 years... and just look at the national weather report!

The Orange Bowl.  Shortest drive by far!

Sean Connery 20 years ago.

If My Aunt had balls, would she be my uncle?  I don't like to think about "if" questions.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

Bull's Road trip.  Since the spouse is not reading.

You can start and make history at USF.  Play a full 4 years and re-write the record books, like Grothe will be doing.

I like Doug's answer, The Rose Bowl, but I will take any BCS at this point since it means we won the BE.  That would be near future hopefully.

I am going to agree with outrunner here.  It will probably be someone new on the scene with a lot of emotion and edge to him so he can truly capture the spirit of Jim.  Of course, I think we should all be contacted first for extras in the stands.

Whichever BCS bowl takes the BE winner.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

1. Be honest here (your spouse is not reading this) as the holidays approach what are you looking forward to the most? Bowl Game

2.  If you could sit down with a stud RB recruit right now how would you sell them on USF? playing time, BCS, what we did this year and how he could make us that much better

3.  Of all the BCS bowls which would you like our Bulls to attend in the future? Why? NC game....for sure

4. If hollywood makes a movie about our Bulls who would they have play the Jimbo? Adam Sandler

5.  If Andre were still a Bull this year what bowl would we be going to this year? BCS

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

1.  bowl game, fiance is coming with me as she did last year to charlotte.

2.  the media loves to talk about the next big thing.  if you came to USF and helped us get to the next big thing then you would be in the spotlight and be given a lot of the credit for getting us there.

3.  sugar bowl, new orleans would be fun.  the orange bowl is a dump and in a terrible part of miami.  phoenix is BORING.  LA would be fun but expensive.

4.  chuck norris was a good one.

5.  we would probably get ranked but not win the big east.