• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So now the big question is....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

are those few naysayer satisfied now?  Is smazza still living his USC dreams or steve did this win restore some faith in the program and Leavitt, not to mention Smith who called an amazing game offensively yesterday.  The roll out pass to Bleakley with 1:30 left on 2nd down to get us close to the 1st down marker and ice the game--- that was a gutsy and excellent call.  I am not writing in for Smith to be coach of the year but he's certainly had some good games this year and it's clear with a QB that can run HIS offense he's at least a decent coordinator.

I'd say if we win the bowl and finish 9-4 the euphoria should be back to an all-time high.  I expect not much to complain about, hell even our top notch JUCO DT was pushed by Nebraska to commit this weekend and he stuck with his USF commitment.  Happy days are here again!

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

are those few naysayer satisfied now?  Is smazza still living his USC dreams or steve did this win restore some faith in the program and Leavitt, not to mention Smith who called an amazing game offensively yesterday.  The roll out pass to Bleakley with 1:30 left on 2nd down to get us close to the 1st down marker and ice the game--- that was a gutsy and excellent call.  I am not writing in for Smith to be coach of the year but he's certainly had some good games this year and it's clear with a QB that can run HIS offense he's at least a decent coordinator.

I'd say if we win the bowl and finish 9-4 the euphoria should be back to an all-time high.  I expect not much to complain about, hell even our top notch JUCO DT was pushed by Nebraska to commit this weekend and he stuck with his USF commitment.  Happy days are here again!

I know I was pretty pessimistic entering the season. But Grothe made everything better, and I think Leavitt and his staff did an AMAZING job this year. There were a couple of disappointing losses, but the season still went better than I expected and I am SO excited about next year.

A win in the bowl game would be great and make it a truly memorable season (like it isn't already), but the team has earned a little bit more trust and optimism from me personally.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  400
  • Days Won:  0

i think grothe has been USF's saving grace for the year.  it gives us all something to look forward to, and it's a reminder that we're going in the right direction (as long as he was starting).. appreciated PJ's effort, but the inconsistency was killing the program and killing the recruiting.  not to say that MG has been inconsistent (see KU, Cincy), but he's young, so you can give him that pass for right now.

i'd like to see our run game step it up.  i dont like the idea of our QB as leading rusher- it's too many eggs in 1 basket

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

one game doesnt erase all the bad i have seen with the program this year

have no fear the past problems will come back

grothe happens to be one of best qbs in country and he has bailed out leavitt and smith plenty of times

i have been telling you for sometime wv was way overated and i was expecting usf to beat wv.SEE MY PREDICTION.

i am elated usf won but i have little confidence that leavitt and smith can beat good teams consisently.however,they will have every  opportunity to prove me wrong and i hope they do.

about usf/smith's offense- a good defense can shut it down rather easily.look what usf did to wv and look what rutgers and cincy did to usf.

while i can get excited about beating wv i cannot get excited about an 8-4 record    with the 58th ranked schedule in division 1 football.

i am not so easily persuaded my friend

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,746
  • Content Count:  37,632
  • Days Won:  29

Only you wish this  ::)

[smiley=GoBulls.gif]

It's great news about Dixon staying strong with us ... hopefully he makes a great impact !

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  158

Only you wish this  ::)

[smiley=GoBulls.gif]

It's great news about Dixon staying strong with us ... hopefully he makes a great impact !

Go BULLS !!!

I'm begging you ET-- just ignore this guy from now on.

See-- he makes statements like that to get a rise out of you. And he can't be wrong with the statement (in his mind) because no matter how good things go (we could win our next 30 straight games)-- eventually we will lose and he can say-- "see, told ya so"

just ignore him-- let him blather on to anyone else who will listen to this stuff. But don't engage him in any conversation. It is like talking to a brick wall and about as entertaining.

I have been doing pretty good lately  ;) now you and Bulliever need to follow suit with what's it's name on that other thread  ;D

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

What if THAT team showed up for the other 11 games?

GO BULLS!

12-0  8-)

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

A little more practice, a little beefing up over the summer...

Just imagine what we'll do next season.