• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ECU--Fuel to the Fire

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

I actually want to play a top Non-BCS team, not that ECU is one of them, because those are the teams with the ridiculous weak schedules that hang around the high 20s in the polls.  Beat them and nobody would put Houston, TCU or Hawaii ahead of us.  I know some of them had great showings against BCS schools but they still didn't beat any ranked teams.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757

Time to bring back the "PURPLE PU$$IES" chant again!  

How `bout it _Eat'sIt?

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

I WISH USF WASNT PLAYING A NON BCS TEAM

no challenge

IT ISNT A REWARD TO PLAY ECU

Smazza is correct.  There is no benefit to playing ECU.  If we win, we were supposed to win.  If we lose, we'll never hear the end of it.   I'd rather play a big 12 team in the Texas bowl, even though that will most likely not happen.  At least that would be a good reward for finishing 8-4 and knocking off #7.  Who signed off on these crappy bowl allignments.  Don't answer, I already know the answer to that question.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  30

Congratulations. Youre as vulgar and crude as wvu, but without the talent or the history. OH WAIT you beat them right? Dont care. If you guys were that good this year, you wouldnt have lost to cinci and you sure wouldve beat your little sisters in orlando by more than a touchdown. A TOUCHDOWN. If we had WVU late in the season all banged up like you did, we wouldve won that game too. We are a legitimate football program. Cant wait to start playing you guys in the BE in a couple of years. I've been to tampa guys. Its got about 10 more roads and 150 more crackheads than greenville, so dont give me that "your town sucks" deal. And nowhere on that message board quoted above does it come remotely near to the level of classless vulgarity and senseless flaming on this board. Show some class. If 20 of you make it to birmingham, i'll buy you a beer and teach you the words to our alma mater so you can hum it all the way back to tampa and spend another year trying to figure out how to actually win a bowl game.

Oh and ill send you guys a tape when our bball team gives you a sneak peak of what a good old fashioned pirate pillaging looks like in a couple weeks.

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Congratulations. Youre as vulgar and crude as wvu, but without the talent or the history. OH WAIT you beat them right? Dont care. If you guys were that good this year, you wouldnt have lost to cinci and you sure wouldve beat your little sisters in orlando by more than a touchdown. A TOUCHDOWN. If we had WVU late in the season all banged up like you did, we wouldve won that game too. We are a legitimate football program. Cant wait to start playing you guys in the BE in a couple of years. I've been to tampa guys. Its got about 10 more roads and 150 more crackheads than greenville, so dont give me that "your town sucks" deal. And nowhere on that message board quoted above does it come remotely near to the level of classless vulgarity and senseless flaming on this board. Show some class. If 20 of you make it to birmingham, i'll buy you a beer and teach you the words to our alma mater so you can hum it all the way back to tampa and spend another year trying to figure out how to actually win a bowl game.

Oh and ill send you guys a tape when our bball team gives you a sneak peak of what a good old fashioned pirate pillaging looks like in a couple weeks.

Tampabay 3- 4million people.    I think your inability to comparatively rationalize metro areas is in sync with your inablilty to recognize that we own you in football.  BTW that UCF game was close, but not as close as it looks.  We gave it to them, they couldn't move against our d, until the last possession and we saw how that ended.  We gave them points.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Wow.  :-?

How long have you been crafting that masterpiece of a response?

Nice try though, really.  Completely baseless in all your comments, sure.....but a valiant effort nonetheless.

And thanks for stopping by!  Buh-bye now.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

This is great.  A team that lost to UAB is trash talking us, using our loss at Cincinatti as a barometer.  This just in, Cincy would destroy ECU.  

Just remember to show up here like a man after you are embarassed in the bowl game.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

If 20 of you make it to birmingham, i'll buy you a beer

We'll hold you to that.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  30

I absolutely will, and if by some stroke of luck/miracle/grace of god your bulls could possibly beat the pirates, ill be more than happy to offer congratulations and tell you guys how wonderful you are. Not gonna happen though. This is a statement year for ecu football and that statement is simple. We are faster, tougher, stronger, more motivated, more confident, more experienced, more hungry and just flat out better than you.

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

I absolutely will, and if by some stroke of luck/miracle/grace of god your bulls could possibly beat the pirates, ill be more than happy to offer congratulations and tell you guys how wonderful you are. Not gonna happen though. This is a statement year for ecu football and that statement is simple. We are faster, tougher, stronger, more motivated, more confident, more experienced, more hungry and just flat out better than you.

This is great  ;D