• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tribune sucks

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

Todays Tribune has UF vs. FSU all over the friggin' paper and NOT ONE mention of the BULLS anywhere.

Please go to all the watch parties and shut out that game at evry venue. Especially come to Beef's on Hillsborough because they are traditionally a Gator place.  We've already beaten them out of the main screen. Help BDYZR and I shut them out.

GO BULLS!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,649
  • Days Won:  29

Be sure to send a letter/email to the Trib's editor

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Don't forget Capogna's...   we had over 135 BULLS FANS there for the l'ville game!

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Sending a letter to that Gayturd editor Nick is like sending a letter to Bush about Iraq. He even said many times that there are more Gayturd fans here than USF and that's why he post more Gayturd stuff in the paper. The guy is an assinine FU fan, arrogant as all of them are. I refuse to buy the Trib just because of his attitude. Sorry Brett, but your boss blows!

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

yea i usually read the st pete times.  however, more coverage for FSU vs UF is expected but atleast something about the USF game should be required every weekend.

Guest r_to_the_izzo

UF/FSU is what sells in the present. Maybe had we upset UL and not choked at Cincy, the WVU game would be for the BE championship. I think we should get the usual blurb or whatever, but this is THE game in the state and if you dont know that then you need to wakeup.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Sending a letter to that Gayturd editor Nick is like sending a letter to Bush about Iraq. He even said many times that there are more Gayturd fans here than USF and that's why he post more Gayturd stuff in the paper. The guy is an assinine FU fan, arrogant as all of them are. I refuse to buy the Trib just because of his attitude. Sorry Brett, but your boss blows!

1. There are no doubt more UF or Florida State fans in Tampa than USF fans. In fact, I'm sure it's an astronomical difference. That doesn't mean there should be no mention of USF (I'm taking the original poster's word on that; to be honest, I'm pretty skeptical), but of course the coverage is going to be dominated by UF/FSU.

2. Gayturd! I get it! That's hilarious! Oh, wait; no, no it's not funny at all, actually. So, are you, like, 12 years old or something?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,649
  • Days Won:  29

2. Gayturd! I get it! That's hilarious! Oh, wait; no, no it's not funny at all, actually. So, are you, like, 12 years old or something?

;D Relax Frances  8-)

It's probably 90% FSU/UF in the Tampa area. And this is the biggest game of the year for the state of FL football, I am sure it is probably Front Page in Miami also ... may have some fight with teh Coker firing though, but sure some of our Bulls can tell us the norm there ... another major city.

Suprised that there is no mention of USF ... there was a small blurb online yesterday.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

To not have any mention of our game in yesterday's paper is absolutely unacceptable. I know UF-FSU will dominate the headline, but there should be something in there about our game.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  57

Todays Tribune has UF vs. FSU all over the friggin' paper and NOT ONE mention of the BULLS anywhere.

GO BULLS!

If you are going to be critical, at least get the facts straight.  The Trib has an article on today's game in the College Football section on page 10 of the Sports section:

http://www.tbo.com/sports/bulls/MGBTIBJCXUE.html