• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cheerleading Bid Announcement

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

As most of you are aware, each year the USF Cheerleaders and SunDolls compete at their national competition in Orlando.  The bids were announced today.  Here are the results.  Keep in mind this is like a seeding for the competition.  Their score from their tape only counts a small portion so they can all move up and typically have once they reach the competition.

USF All-Girl Cheerleading - 5th

USF Small Co-Ed Cheerleading - 6th

SunDolls - 17th

Like I said, expect all of them to move up once the competition hits.  Also, if you see any of them tomorrow at the game congratulate them as they will really appreciate it.  And if they ask you to buy a calendar, if you haven't already, please do as they need to raise somewhere around $10k per team to compete and this is not money budgeted by the University.

Congratulations to all of them for their efforts!  Go Bulls!

Eric

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

January 12-14th at Disney.  I think it will be at Wide World of Sports Milk House.  That is where it's been in the past.  They don't list performance times usually until the week of the event or just before so I'll bring the subject back.

But be proud of all three teams as they work their butts off for this.  The tape results are screwy and you can almost predict who is going to lead after the tapes each year.  But that's why you have the competition.

Eric

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

January 12-14th at Disney.  I think it will be at Wide World of Sports Milk House.  That is where it's been in the past.  They don't list performance times usually until the week of the event or just before so I'll bring the subject back.

But be proud of all three teams as they work their butts off for this.  The tape results are screwy and you can almost predict who is going to lead after the tapes each year.  But that's why you have the competition.

Eric

Or go to Disney to hit on a lot of hot cheerleaders! That is always a great weekend.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Congrats to both squads.  

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

Where is our resident cheerleader, chicky, plugging this? Congrats to all!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

Eric

[highlight]Or go to Disney to hit on a lot of hot cheerleaders![/highlight] That is always a great weekend.

I'd go, but I don't want to distract them.  :)

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

Sorry I haven't been on much lately...been rehabbing my ankle like crazy so I can actually be at my best on the coed mat for nationals...in the training room 2-3 times a day! It was great to see you all at the game today!!

Guest r_to_the_izzo

It was good to see the alumni  cheerleaders out there, they make the new cheerleaders look really bad. Almost everyone in the student section said something to the affect of, "man, I wish the old cheerleaders were back.

Hope they do good in the competition.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

Are you referring to all-girl or coed? Coed was in front of the student section during 3 quarter when the alumni cheerleaders came out....and yeah, it was great to have them out there.