• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SU Game Time Change

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

ugh...waking up early 2 saturday's in a row?  killer...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Noon games are awesome if we win. If we dont then my whole day is messed up. If we win then I celebrate like crazy for the rest of the day. At least the games are not at 11am like the Pitt and Memphis game was a few years ago during our last year in C-USA. Bucs games start at 1pm, so I dont see why people are ******** about the noon start.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

They are guaranteed the whole upper deck and atleast half the lower

So they are guaranteed more than half of the stadium? Yeah ok  ::).

Guest wildrover
They are guaranteed the whole upper deck and atleast half the lower

So they are guaranteed more than half of the stadium? Yeah ok  ::).

I think you missed the joke on that one.  He was saying that the red seats are really SU fans, they just look like empty red seats on TV.

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

Sorry but NOON GAMES in Florida SUCK!

I thought I was going to die at the Citrus dump this year......

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Noon games in November in Florida dont suck. It wont be that hot like it was in Orlando. USF had better not schedule noon games in September though. I am fine with the noon games in November or late October. USF fans are going to have to get use to these noon games sooner or later because they will keep on coming now that we are in the BIG EAST. At least we dont have to play on Tuesday nights like C-USA.

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Noon games in November in Florida dont suck. It wont be that hot like it was in Orlando. USF had better not schedule noon games in September though. I am fine with the noon games in November or late October. USF fans are going to have to get use to these noon games sooner or later because they will keep on coming now that we are in the BIG EAST. At least we dont have to play on Tuesday nights like C-USA.

I think that most hate noon games in November because family obligations are high in November: Youth Football, Youth Soccer, and Youth Baseball...   When you think of the season ticket base of 17,000ish those are divided maybe by 4,000 or so owners, most of which are 30-40's something people who are caught up in family first... Yes I know the gators, noles, and most college towns love noon games but face it our fan base is not made of college kids or in a college town... The pitt game being homecoming will be around 30,000, because alumni groups have planned for noon game all year (Yes I cancelled or withdrew my kids from this week's sports) next week Syracuse game will be lucky to draw 15000 actual fans... Yes I love student support this year but they make up little more than the NORTH endzone and into the corners the rest of stadium is filled with many families who can't throw a shutdown switch on weekend plans...  Its all about being on TV and I am grateful after soccer games on 11/11 I can catch 2 quarters on my TV... Noon games do suck for most that follow bulls!

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

My parents who aren't season ticket holders wanted to go to Syracuse w/(3) couples for an evening game.  That's 8 tickets at $200ish.  They are not going now 'cuz part of the group works on Sat. delivering nursing home meds.  Home attendance will not break 30K this season.  3:30 is worlds above a noon kickoff.  UF & FSU have noon games 'cuz most of the season ticket holders must drive to Tallahassee or G'ville from all over the state.  The is not true for the USF faithful.  I bet 98% are within a one hr drive.  I bet 75% are w/i 30 minutes.

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

sucks I am taking my wife to the bahamas that weekend so I will miss the game but thank god for DVRs

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  765

Oh, I don't know about that.   Playing a northern school at noon in early September might be just what the Doctor ordered.  It may not hurt our chances much in the next two games...   there is a big difference between Tampa and NY / PA at noon even in November.