• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brett McMurphy is owed an

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I'm just saying you all thought he was bashing USF when he said 6-6. Now many of us are praying for 6-6. The Guy seeems to get predictions right very often.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

did he make the prediction before grothe was QB?  dont know why a fan would ever predict a 6-6 season when we were 6-6 last year.   the thing that bothers me is all these negative people PREDICTING that the team will lose such and such and end up with a bad record.  even if you look at the games remaining and think we are a worse team and might very well lose, why predict it?  

it seems to me that people just want to be right about things and since the majority of people wont predict against their own team if the negative people are right they think they look smarter.  i dont like predicting games when the best strategy on this board is clearly to pick against your team so that when they lose you get all the points.

if you are a true fan you dont want the team to lose, you wont PREDICT them to lose just because your team isnt favorered, and you will hope they win despite it being a tough game.  it seems like all the negative people on this board just want the team to do badly so they are right.  well, if i predicted that the team goes 0-4 from here on out, i wouldnt want to be right.  so i dont do it.  it doesnt make sense to me.

not that most of this "rant" has anything to do with brett.  but i hope hes wrong and i hope he hopes he is wrong.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I'm just saying you all thought he was bashing USF when he said 6-6.

If you're going to start with these outlandish accusations pertaining to "all" of us in here, you need to save the posts where "all" of us were bashing Brett about his prediction ... "All" of us would appreciate that.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

I'm just saying you all thought he was bashing USF when he said 6-6.

If you're going to start with these outlandish accusations pertaining to "all" of us in here, you need to save the posts where "all" of us were bashing Brett about his prediction ... "All" of us would appreciate that.

yeah really, i dont remember this prediction anyway.

I thought this thread was going to show that we got rid of Florida to fit in Bufallo and Western Kentucky.

That's as factual as the 6-6 record is right now ...  ;)

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757

Brett McMurphy is a piece of crap!

Because he MADE UP stories about the team, Leavitt withdrew from the media.  He put partial quotes and added his own spin to put words into the mouth of our coaching staff.  I stopped reading that jackass a long while ago.  

Because he MADE UP stories about the team, Leavitt withdrew from the media.  He put partial quotes and added his own spin to put words into the mouth of our coaching staff.  I stopped reading that jackass a long while ago.  

So you won't be apologizing, then ...?

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Hmmm, sounds a bit extreme to me.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Care to offer any specifics?  Or do you prefer to throw around baseless accusations?