• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coaching Shakeup Needed

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

1. As ESPN pointed out last night, USF is almost dead last in the nation in penalties. Most of the penalties we get are personal fouls or stupid mistakes. Again, it comes down to discipline, which is due to poor coaching

If you believe this BullsBucs, do you also feel that Rutgars is a poorly coached team ?  They are leading everyone in penalties ?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,659
  • Days Won:  424

1. As ESPN pointed out last night, USF is almost dead last in the nation in penalties. Most of the penalties we get are personal fouls or stupid mistakes. Again, it comes down to discipline, which is due to poor coaching

If you believe this BullsBucs, do you also feel that Rutgars is a poorly coached team ?  They are leading everyone in penalties ?

The most penalized team in terms of ydg per game is West Virginia. The most penalized team in terms of number per game is Florida..... more just atrocious coaching.  ::)

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

I know its bad to use facts in posts...but here are the rankings for fewest penalties per game in Div I-A:

#34 Rutgers

#113 USF

Fewest penalty yards per game:

#33 Rutgers

#115 USF

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2006&div=4&rpt=IA_teamyardspenalized&site=org

PS. Because USF played on Sunday night...these rankings do not include that game...and since USF didn't have many penalties in that game...USF should move up "some" in the rankings...but as most know...almost every year...USF is near the bottom in penalties...(which some coaches feel is not a bad thing...as long as most penalties are for being too aggressive).

I know its bad to use facts in posts...but here are the rankings for fewest penalties per game in Div I-A:

#34 Rutgers

#113 USF

Fewest penalty yards per game:

#33 Rutgers

#115 USF

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2006&div=4&rpt=IA_teamyardspenalized&site=org

PS. Because USF played on Sunday night...these rankings do not include that game...and since USF didn't have many penalties in that game...USF should move up "some" in the rankings...but as most know...almost every year...USF is near the bottom in penalties...(which some coaches feel is not a bad thing...as long as most penalties are for being too aggressive).

So he should have used WVU and UF, like I did, instead of Rutgers ..... Thanks for your concern ..... Loser.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,045
  • Days Won:  469

So KnightLight, where was West Virginia?  

So transparent that fellow...

So transparent that fellow...

You're too frigging magnanimous ...

Don't worry, you can make him fade by either breaking out the won-loss percentages or average margin of defeat...he'll curl up and hide back at the Knights board.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

So KnightLight, where was West Virginia?  

No clue...If you read the post I was responding to...it was about the comparison between Rutgers and USF (I think you missed that part).

Also...I made a comment how some coaches don't mind high number of penalties...as they want to keep their teams playing an aggressive style of football.

But I did provide a link so I guess any fan can look up any team.

KL

No clue...If you read the post I was responding to...it was about the comparison between Rutgers and USF (I think you missed that part).

I'm beginning to think your dumb routine is not really an act.