• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let's face the facts, folks...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  245
  • Days Won:  0

USF is just not a good football team. The teams the Bulls have beaten are a combined 9-26 this season. It's going to take a lot of work to just get bowl eligible this season. I hope things can get worked out, but after tonight's game it's hard to be positive.

And can we finally stop talking about "will we be ranked if... " or "will we get votes if..." This team does not deserve to be ranked or get votes this season. Period.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Of course not... but God forbid some of us actually hope for some good exposure for this team, despite it's obvious shortcomings...  ::)

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633

Why does the offense always get so GD conservative inside the red zone???

Yuck. Sometimes this team makes me want to vomit.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

USF is just not a good football team. The teams the Bulls have beaten are a combined 9-26 this season. It's going to take a lot of work to just get bowl eligible this season. I hope things can get worked out, but after tonight's game it's hard to be positive.

And can we finally stop talking about "will we be ranked if... " or "will we get votes if..." This team does not deserve to be ranked or get votes this season. Period.

Our team has the capability, but is so inconsistent that it is almost inconceivable.  Tonight's loss goes directly on the coaching staff.  We CAN be a good football team, but we just aren't one consistently.  The discussions of votes/rankings was stupid to begin with.  We've got people here that want it so badly that they incesantly theorize on what combination of factors will get us there, forgetting that the truly necessary component is consistently winning.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

At least it ain't a shut out.  Did Julmiste have more passing yards than Grothe?

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

everybody here is underestimating just how good cincy is.  yes, coming into this game they were 3-4, but look at who the 4 losses came to, Ohio State, Va Tech, Louisville, and Pitt.  those teams aren't just push overs, and Cincy stood in tough with all of them.  we just got beat out there, and couldn't get anything done, simple as that.  

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

repaired

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  292

Coming into this game USF was 13 for 13 inside the red zone the last three games.  11 touchdowns and 2 field goals.  I'd say that is pretty good %'s.

We just had poor field position and horribly execution from the start.  Not sure why we were not throwing down the field early on instead of those short out patterns to the receivers out of the backfield.  They went with Ponton early and for some reason stopped way too soon.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

We do have a ways to go, to be sure.  The defense is good.  The offense was the let down.  I will reiterate what I have been saying for the past few years, everything wil take care of itself if we avoid two things........those **** penalties and turnovers.  

My heart is still with the team, and we still have 4 more games to play so GO BULLS!!!!

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

Cincinnati Blitez on almost every down. Why not run a few slants. As in Quick hitters with our recievers actually running at the time of the catch. And someone please tell Ean where the goal line is.......dang.....