• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The nation will be watching........

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,240
  • Days Won:  0

I guarantee WAY more people are watching the world series over the South Florida Bulls playing the Cincy bearcats in FOOTBALL.  But at least we here in tampa can bullieve everyone is watching the bulls.   :-/

big bulls of gold your fantasy football team is garbage.  

I don't know why there isn't an NFL game on -- even a lousy SNF game would equal the WS. Pre-season football games have scored higher ratings than the world series. Pre-season! So to suggest the nation will all be watching the world series is a stretch. Last years series was the lowest rated ever. Even with the Mets they'll be in the 13-15 range.

this is true, MLB must of paid the NFL off, because SNF would of easily drew more watchers

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,643
  • Days Won:  29

Greg's blog quoted the weather channel/weather.com or someone with 30% and 30 Degrees  :o

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

I should have specified ...... The Football Nation will be watching.  

It is a Sunday night!  I can't speak for everyone, but me and most of my friends only want to watch football on Sundays, not baseball, WS or not.  Now I might be speaking for the minority here, but I know there are plenty of people out there who will be looking for some football on Sunday night.

While I wasen't debating the fact that the WS will get a substantial number of viewers; I was reinerating the fact that we will get a large number of viewers.

P.S.

Hey Herman last I checked, I was ahead of you in total points.  But then again our head to head this weekend will show you why i'm "A Team Youll Lose 2".   ;D

I now agree.  Noone is watching the tigers play the cardinals.  What a terrible series.  Tigers will win in 5 or less.  

should be a good viewing of our game sunday night.  Worked out great for us.  

BigBullsofGold.....points smoints.  Who cares, i have a better record and will be another game up after this weekend.  you dont want any of the deez nuts franchise.  

go bulls.  

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

go cards...hope they win game 1.  it will slow down the tv audience.

either way...this will be out highest rated TV game ever.  we better not lay an egg like those mouse guys did against pitt

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Cold weather and USF have never mixed well. As long as Matt doesn't get hurt, we'll be all right. If Pat is slinging the ball, I expect a lot of drops in 30 degree weather.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

yea because the word "touch" is not in pat's vocab.

he thinks if he throws it as hard as he can then no one will intercept it and his WR can catch it too.

As a Tiger's fan, I will be watching both games ... probably at a watch party...

This year's Tigers team doesn't compare with the 1984 team... but I can at least be more public about my support for Los Tigres... (born in Michigan, family grew up in Michigan)... My only complaint is that they should have made Comerica Park a little more like the old Tiger Stadium... THAT was a cool stadium.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

not really much Bulls history and cold weather.   0-1 in games under 40 and 2-1 in games under 50.  cold weather in is in the mind.  our kickers should be ok in cold weather.  have you seen their insultation ?  they havent missed many buffet lines.