• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Clubhouse as a watch party site

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Totally disapointed at the watch site. 1. it's not big enough. 2. The fans there "save many tables for fans that "are supposed to "show. And when you try to get a table, it is "reserved", "waiting for our group", you can't sit there, it's for "our" group. If you are at a watch party, isn't it for all fans? It is first come first serve, and if "your" special group isn't there, when the game starts, such as this was, tough! I will never go to the Clubhouse ever again. We left, went to Beef's and had a great time!!! Clubhouse is right! If you are not a member of the "club" you don't get a seat. Hell, I will make my next trip to Copogna's. At least I'd feel wanted!    Reaper

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  307

Yo man, Chill Out!  I was there today, we held seats for 3 friends.  But we also got there at 11:20 to hold the table for them.  It's a great place to watch the game, good atmosphere, and very good/cheap wings!  If you want seats, you've got to get there more than 30 minutes before the game.  If you show up 10 minutes prior it's your own fault....but dont complain about it, stand up and enjoy the game!

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

No way! There were more than 3 seats available. When we got there it was 15 minutes before kick. The big front table had 8 seats saved, your table with 3, another table with 5, and another table with 5. Now you tell me it's right to save when even we left right before the kick, there was the same amount left? Nope wrong. See ya!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Sorry...but I love it.

I can remember hosting watch parties years ago - at Beef O'Brady's and one at the Clubhouse and worrying that NO ONE would show up...now we reserve and fight over seats.  You have to get there early?  Wow.  This is a good sign my Bulls friends..  

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  21

So you get there 15 minutes before kickoff and you think you will get seats???? We got there at 11:15 and yes we saved seats because people dont live 5 minutes from Clubhouse. It had nothing to do with Clubhouse you just got to the game late......

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Well, I went against the board and went to Barnacles. Barnacles was great in that they had the sound and TVs on the USF GAME. The best part was that there was not many distractions there, and the other USF fans enjoyed themselves. I know Barnacles is an unofficial spot for USF, but today was pretty great for the USF fans. Thanks again to the Barnacles crew!!!!

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I showed up at Beefs on Fowler today about 1 minute after kickoff and still was able to get a seat, but after I got there, it filled up and then people were waiting around for tables.  Its great to see all the excitement.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545

When we first started doing watch parties at Clubhouse we could not fill the place up or even come close.  Now you must get to clubhouse early to get a seat.  People were saving seats but by game time all seats were filled.  Manager even had to turn people away because there was not enough room.  

I love Clubhouse. They have been great to Bulls fans and Student Bulls Club Members.  If you have any other complaints let meknow because I run a few of these at Clubhouse a year and would like to know what I could doto improve them.  

I would like to thank everyone who came out to Clubhouse.  It was a very fun environment, like normal, and I had a great time running the party for everyone.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  127

I got there a few minutes after 11am when it was just about empty, and by kick-off all seats were indeed taken.  Great atmosphere and grand time.   If you're going to any "official watch party site", you'll definitely want to get there early!

Love Clubhouse, and we plan to be there for the remaining away games.

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I got to the clubhouse around halftime... nowhere to sit. Although, I was somewhat expecting that. Went to Applebee's.... those fools don't even have ESPNU. Ended up at Chili's... not a soul there! Next time I'll arrive early at the clubhouse.