• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We could have had him

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

If we are going to have a thread tracking the excursions of Bobby Huggins, why can't we also track the runner-up candidate at Kansas?  My hero, the donors' choice and close personal friend to Justin Timberlake:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rueben_Horowitz
If we are going to have a thread tracking the excursions of Bobby Huggins, why can't we also track the runner-up candidate at Kansas?  My hero, the donors' choice and close personal friend to Justin Timberlake:

Last time I checked, Bob Huggins isn't driving a school bus, he's coaching a basketball team.

How many 5 star recruits does CRM have coming to USF next year???

Rueb

PS- Michael Beasley, the No. 1-ranked prospect in the class of 2007, has committed to the Wildcats. According to the Kansas City Star, Bill Walker - the No. 6-ranked prospect in the class - has been admitted to the school and will be eligible by Dec. 17. The 2006 recruiting class is highlighted by five-star center Jason Bennett (7-foot-2) and guard Blake Young, one of the nation's top junior college transfers.

At least we have good old Capko; wow he's talented. Last time I saw moves like his, I was at the JCC with my uncle Avi.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,526
  • Days Won:  422

And, coincidently, they both have the same number of national championships ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,526
  • Days Won:  422

That has absolutely nothing to do with anything right now but give recruiting geeks something to circle jerk to. Come back when those 5 star recruits actually DO something on the court and our 3 star recruits don't.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Which one of those guys was the one stolen from Charlotte and fellow coach Bobby Lutz?

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

That has absolutely nothing to do with anything right now but give recruiting geeks something to circle jerk to.

You're right, those recruiting geeks aren't perfect.

But they are right a lot of times. It doesn't take a "recruiting geek" to see that Huggy and KSU have a few of the best HS BB players in the nation coming to West Boofoo, Kansas. Makes me sick.

Come back when those 5 star recruits actually DO something on the court and our 3 star recruits don't.

Add it to my stellar track record.

Let's first determine what you mean by "DO something". Afterall, someone on USF has to score points, math says so.

Guest Rueben_Horowitz
Which one of those guys was the one stolen from Charlotte and fellow coach Bobby Lutz?

That's just a silly cheapshot. The fact of the matter is that Huggy brought all that talent to a crap bb program in the middle of corn fields.

I know you want to see a change; you just don't want to admit it. I understand.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Huggins beats up on Big east and Rutgers 55-41.  2-0 and Kansas State already getting props on sportscenter.  When will......ahh never mind I already know the answer.  

you guys are dancing on this thread.  Id appreciate it if you stick to the topic though "we could have had him".  Him meaning michael beasley the sick recruit huggins already has committed to kstate next year that coud be suiting up in a bulls jersey, who would want that?  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

we couldn't have had him because we couldn't/wouldn't take huggins because we have a coach that our athletic dept feels is going to right the ship... end of story.

Guest Rueben_Horowitz
we couldn't have had him because we couldn't/wouldn't take huggins because we have a coach that our athletic dept feels is going to right the ship... end of story.

Passing on Huggins had nothing to do with Mac; you are in complete denial.

It was about USF not wanting to take a risk with Huggins...USF couldn't look past the UC connection.

We could have had him,

Rueb

P.S. - Michael Beasley, the No. 1-ranked prospect in the class of 2007, has committed to the Wildcats. According to the Kansas City Star, Bill Walker - the No. 6-ranked prospect in the class - has been admitted to the school and will be eligible by Dec. 17. The 2006 recruiting class is highlighted by five-star center Jason Bennett (7-foot-2) and guard Blake Young, one of the nation's top junior college transfers.