• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We could have had him

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

1000 Posts!  ;)

Thank you for joining me as we celebrate this great milestone in Bullspen history.

First, I would like to thank God.

Next, thanks to Bulliever for the great site.

Thanks to Velcro for his infinite patience and unrewarded loyalty; without you, I would have 200 fewer posts.

Thanks to my friend Ari Hinkleberger for the introduction to the site....And thanks to Herman Momart for the support and insight.

Thanks to SBien for using "master" and "debater" in the same sentence while trying to insult me.

Shout out to BBB; who finally gave up the witch hunt (I think).

Thanks to Bob Huggins for getting fired. Huggy you extended an olive branch, and we crapped our pants; but we learned that there are other Bulls fans that like basketball. And we can pray that USF has learned a lesson from this terrible mishap.

Thanks to whoever started that 'Hoochie Mamma Halftime Show" thread; that was freakin hilarious.

Shout out to Smazza and Leavittation. BeatieBull knows what's up...Can tell my man has watched a bb game before.

Big ups to the perv who spends all day posting pictures of chicks in bikini's...Keep those bodily fluids fresh.

Respectfully yours,

Ravishing Rueben Horowitz

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,524
  • Days Won:  422

It became a moot point ..... Kind of like interacting with well developed characters out of a novel.

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

It became a moot point ..... Kind of like interacting with well developed characters out of a novel.

Are you one of those Dungeons & Dragons guys??

Are you one of those Dungeons & Dragons guys??

World of Warcraft ....

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news?slug=rivals-68829&prov=rivals&type=lgns

Just to highlight the article:

No program has undergone a bigger transformation this past offseason than Kansas State, which is squarely in the national spotlight after drifting off the college basketball map in recent years.

Consider these changes:

The Wildcats will play five nationally televised games in the regular season (ESPN2 recently picked up their game at Xavier on Jan. 3), including two appearances on ABC. The four TV games are more than the last three years combined. The Wildcats haven't been on ABC since reaching the Big Eight Tournament final in 1998.

Ticket sales have already hit record levels. It looks like most home games will be sold out.  :o

The Wildcats have gone from recruiting traditional sleepers to going after some of the best prospects in the nation. Huggins has already achieved remarkable recruiting success. Michael Beasley, the No. 1-ranked prospect in the class of 2007, has committed to the Wildcats. According to the Kansas City Star, Bill Walker - the No. 6-ranked prospect in the class - has been admitted to the school and will be eligible by Dec. 17. The 2006 recruiting class is highlighted by five-star center Jason Bennett (7-foot-2) and guard Blake Young, one of the nation's top junior college transfers.

The Wildcats will be part of a three-game event televised by ESPN in November 2007 – near Thanksgiving.

The increased attention can be traced back to the hiring of Bob Huggins in March.

- Wow! Good for them...Seems like the gamble is already paying off.

...Seems like the gamble is already paying off.

They're 1-0 ....... I guess our gamble of keeping Mac is paying off, too.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Yea because we will be selling out all our home games too trip.  We also hav big recruits coming in and televised games.  It is going to be the same thing year in and year out.  But thats what staying content with what you have will get you....the same, which if you follow and im sure that you do, its not good.  

Reub, congrats on the 1000th post.  Keep on fighting the good fight.  

i remember 1st being introdcued to this site by one ari dinkleberry.  We all thoguht we were in the vast majority with our fellow friends and fans at the games that it was obvious our bball coach could not compete in the BE.  Boy, were we wrong.  Thanks to all on the board who prove to me everyday that i am sane.  

i remember 1st being introdcued to this site by one ari dinkleberry.

This stuff still cracks me up ....  

Guest Rueben_Horowitz
...Seems like the gamble is already paying off.

They're 1-0 ....... I guess our gamble of keeping Mac is paying off, too.

Wow...Same situation huh. LOL.

Give me a break, KSU sold out all their home games already!!!

Remember last year when you and the other "we love them simply b/c they exist" crowd were saying that we couldn't afford a coach like Huggins unless we sold more tickets???  

How you like them apples?

Guest Rueben_Horowitz
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news?slug=rivals-68829&prov=rivals&type=lgns

Just to highlight the article:

No program has undergone a bigger transformation this past offseason than Kansas State, which is squarely in the national spotlight after drifting off the college basketball map in recent years.

Consider these changes:

The Wildcats will play five nationally televised games in the regular season (ESPN2 recently picked up their game at Xavier on Jan. 3), including two appearances on ABC. The four TV games are more than the last three years combined. The Wildcats haven't been on ABC since reaching the Big Eight Tournament final in 1998.

Ticket sales have already hit record levels. It looks like most home games will be sold out.  :o

The Wildcats have gone from recruiting traditional sleepers to going after some of the best prospects in the nation. Huggins has already achieved remarkable recruiting success. Michael Beasley, the No. 1-ranked prospect in the class of 2007, has committed to the Wildcats. According to the Kansas City Star, Bill Walker - the No. 6-ranked prospect in the class - has been admitted to the school and will be eligible by Dec. 17. The 2006 recruiting class is highlighted by five-star center Jason Bennett (7-foot-2) and guard Blake Young, one of the nation's top junior college transfers.

The Wildcats will be part of a three-game event televised by ESPN in November 2007 – near Thanksgiving.

The increased attention can be traced back to the hiring of Bob Huggins in March.

- Wow! Good for them...Seems like the gamble is already paying off.

Bump.