• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OT: Gators Thomas reinstated after drug suspension

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

CyberBull,

That is the same reaction I had after finding this out. Why doesnt Bianchi call his beloved UF program a renegade program?? Why doesnt Biachi just state that if UF beats LSU it will show you what everything is wrong about college football. Bianchi hates USF with a passion. You guys thing Duemig hates USF, you should just listen on how many cheap shots that Bianchi takes at the USF program. He just does not want to see another program rise up to the so-called BIG 3 (I personally have never really believed in this term anyway). Bianchi takes the top prize for yellow journalism in my opinion. The guy is so biased towards UF that it is sick.

Ah...he did.

Remember, he only writes 2-3 columns per week (not daily).

See link:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/columnists/orl-bianchi0706oct07,0,2996534.column?coll=orl-sports-col

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I've defended Bianchi several times on here. He just writes on controversal topics to piss people off. I can only imagine the hate mail he's getting today

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

Not quite as direct...."renegade program" has been re-defined by this move.  This is a sham if ever there was one....pathetic Gators.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

**** the Mr Two Bits part was kind of funny. If USF would have followed the UF policy then USF could easily be 5-0 instead of 3-2. Would of, could of, should of, the point is that we were missing three big players for this program. I wish some media types would take notice that USF did sit our kids out for 50% of the season instead of the rumored 20%

PS KnightLight, I believe you were the one that kept pointing out that USF was going to only bench Ponton, Julmiste, and Chambers for only 2 games. You should at least give USF credit for sticking to their guns and sitting them out for 6 games. I think you should go post stuff on UF's opponents board about Thomas being eligible for the LSU game since you seem to do the same with USF's opponent.