• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey Students!!! You Guys SUCK!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

40k is all students at USF (undergrad & grad) not to mention it includes many people who are here to pick up just a class or two. This goes back to the whole commmuter school thing.

I agree. There are a ton of people who commute here. I live on campus and I've heard during the football games, the area is practicaly empty, because lots of students are at the game. We need more of the off campus students to show up.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah my hats off to the students now.  They really kick ass, the turnouts have been phenomenal and someday they will make great alum- hopefully ones that are willing to stand during the games and cheer unlike some of the cricket crew on the 50 yard line.

They need to go nuts for the Uconn, Pitt, and Cuse games....we need a huge homefield advantage for those three, win those three and Cinci, and it's a great year!

Students KEEP ROCKIN.  The stadium is getting fun with all those students fired up and making noise.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  166

Why does the Lightning always seem to do this to USF? Can't they try to work with us on this so we can share some of those fans?

It's bad enough that the Bucs aren't exactly bending over backwards to make things better for us. I think this is about the fifth or sixth time we've had a home game and they we're doing their home opener.

PS-- Did anyone else laugh hysterically when they read the ironic commetns smazza posted? That had to be in jest since he tells us about everything he thinks sucks about USF on a daily/hourly basis.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698

40k is all students at USF (undergrad & grad) not to mention it includes many people who are here to pick up just a class or two. This goes back to the whole commmuter school thing.

I understand that, but this still doesn't answer, where are they? Just because they don't live on or near campus means they don't come to games? I live over an hr and a half away from campus, and the field, I am there. I know the students are out in force this year compaired to other years, but we still only have 1/8 the students there most likely less then that....Now saying that, the students are doing a 150 times better job then the students did when I was there. Its nothing anyone on this board can do, but its still annoying.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698

People don't even know we have hockey here untill the playoffs,

I believe every Lightning game was a sellout, on paper, last year or close to it ......

On paper, and that was because it is all season ticket sales after everyone wanted to jump on the bandwagon after winning the Cup. And last year they didn't even sell out the playoff games...(My family had season tickets to the Lightning since they started)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,660
  • Days Won:  29

Since the other thread is locked ...

The growth of the student following has been OUTSTANDING over the last 5-6 years!  It's still a shock to see that entire endzone full of Crazy Kids!          

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Why does the Lightning always seem to do this to USF? Can't they try to work with us on this so we can share some of those fans?

It's bad enough that the Bucs aren't exactly bending over backwards to make things better for us. I think this is about the fifth or sixth time we've had a home game and they we're doing their home opener.

PS-- Did anyone else laugh hysterically when they read the ironic commetns smazza posted? That had to be in jest since he tells us about everything he thinks sucks about USF on a daily/hourly basis.

THANK GOD YOU DONT LIVE IN A BIG CITY WHERE THERE ARE MANY EVENTS GOING ON AT ONE TIME.WHAT IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU DO?

IT ISNT SMART TO  INSULT THE PAYING CUSTOMER?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND USF IS COMPETING FOR ENTERTAINMENT DOLLAR?

DO YOU REALIZE BUCS AND LIGHTENING ARENT GOING TO HELP USF?

TALK ABOUT LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY!

HOHOHO

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I don't want to be a flame on everyone's "the students rock" bit here, but they don't show up in mass numbers. Yes they are showing up more now then in the past, but last I checked there are 40k students and we haven't drawn 40k to a game all year. Don't start jumping down my throat on this, because I know the students on the board all go to the games but where is the rest of the student body?

THE PRODUCT ISNT GOOD ENOUGH(13-15 SINCE 2004)

WHEN IT IS ,THE STUDENTS AND COMMUNITY WILL FILL THE STADIUM

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

^^^^

Another one of smazza's USF bashing comments.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,660
  • Days Won:  29

^^^^

Another one of smazza's USF bashing comments.

True ... most college teams have FANS in the stands not "customers" ... FACT ! We just don't have enough fans ... soon these students will be season ticket holders ... our base is growing.

Go BULLS !!!