• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hillsborough County Sheriff's SUCK!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  130
  • Days Won:  0

and women didnt have the right to vote..and back in thoseeeee days..hmm was there computers???? and children were not allowed to question authority..hmmm my times are a changing..gollyyyyy people do have opinions and can really express them if they wish to..wow what  refreshing changes...ring ring what is that..oh my a what??? telephone??

Which third world country did you come from?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  443

Split T,

What a horrid problem...Go to any major college stadium and everyone stands the entire game. If some 90 year old at Ohio State can stand the whole time to watch the Buckeyes play I'm sure you can survive.

Not saying you HAVE to do it, but crying about it is just stupid.

So when someone express an opinion that differs from yours, you call it crying.  Why are there so many Bulls fans "crying" about others in the stadium not doing exactly what they do (standing)?

Gee,  what the hell was I thinking, crazy old me.  It just so happens I spent my student days at a university with a "major college"  stadium ON CAMPUS, whose team had a history of  filling it's stadium (61,826), regularly winning conference championships, regularly producing All- Americans, traveling more fans to a road game 200 miles away every year than USF puts in it's own stadium, and students who knew when not to make noise and guess what - we never stood for the entire game.

For the life of me, I can't recall anyone ever mentioning the logo on the field or the fact that our helmets were the wrong color (I only realized that it was a few weeks ago).  We focused our attention on the game not on the beer concession (the stadium was dry)or those who painted their bodies.

My freshman year we opened our home schedule with OOC tuneups ;D against Syracuse (They were very good back them)  and Notre Dame.

From the way you speak I' missing something, so please help me learn the proper way to watch and enjoy major college football.

just seems funny that when you post it is an opinion but when others post it is complaining..

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

GetAHobby, are /were you in sec 137?  I saw that happen to someone there.

We are 5 rows up from the field and have seats 4-7 or 5-8, can't recall...It was most likely us. I was wearing a USF Alum. Polo shirt and I think my dad was wearing a some sort of USF Green Polo.

Yep, I was at the top of the stairs in sec 136.  My wife & I were wondering what was wrong?

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698

Talked to a few people with the HCSO today, and there will be actions taken to make sure all the officers are aware of the rules of Raymond James rather then them just making up thier own rules as they go.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

WoolyBully, where are your seats in sect. 234?

We're row G, first three seats.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

WoolyBully, where are your seats in sect. 234?

We're row G, first three seats.

As indicated in the signature.

BullDoug is also behind you.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

That's the small print!

See you guys Sat.

GO BULLS!