• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lost to perennial football powerhouse Kansas...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  274
  • Days Won:  0

as best as I can see, the biggest hole on the Bulls football team lies in both smazzi's and jfcohio's heads.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

If he's really 320 lbs., he needs to put the Little Debbie snack cakes down.  My brother in law is 6'6" and 320, and he's a fat pig.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

jfc has posted here for along time.why so much animosity towards him.

I think it's because of his avatar ....... It's a demonic symbol.

Guest R_to_the_izzo

OHHH JFC pulling out the spelling and grammar on an internet message board. Good for you. I'm glad your 6'5 320, did you play football or were your did you suck at making art your whole life?

7 wins isnt what I want from this team. Each year you go in wanting a NC. Never once did I say I would be happy with 7 wins. In your other bashing thread you said we wouldn't be .500, I was merely offering a wager saying they would be.

I personally think we will still finish 8-4. But hey, I'l let you go back to making ****** art. Then you can get back to being the internet bully.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I've seen better art made by chimps.  That stuff that Early Man made before his thumbs became opposable was pretty comparable as well.   ;D ;D ;D

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468

Let's see...attacking my size. Attacking my hobby. Calling me names. Wow. I'm going to cry. Such a tempermental place this sports message board. And, why? Because I said this team is going to be .500 or

worse. Nice.

Yes, I am 6'5" and I weigh 320lbs. Yes, I played football. Basketball too. Also ran track. After college I kept lifting weights. I like being bigger than most people, and I'm not really much into Little Debbies. However, I do like beer so I probably won't lose weight in the foreseeable future. But, through my life not too many people have F%$# with me, my girlfriend, my family or anyone I'm with and that's alright in my book.

Yes, I make art as a hobby and sell it. Quite often as a matter of fact. I do have monkeys helping me. It's pretty cool watching them cut & bent the metal, but I sometimes have to take away the power tools from them. They like to drill into the concrete walls and chase my dogs with them. I guess monkeys will be monkeys.

You people can call me whatever you want. It really cracks me up how much you continue to say it's okay to be mediocre. 10 years will turn into 15...then, 20 if this type of thinking continues. The team lost to Kansas. I've been watching college football my entire life, and I don't think I've ever even seen Kansas play until last night. Why the excuses? What's in it for you people? Get to stand on the sideline or wash JL's car?

Just wait until this team plays Cincy, UL and West Virginia. It's going to be ugly...

p.s. It's okay to say a team you root for isn't good. You won't go to hell...

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Just wait until this team plays Cincy, UL and West Virginia. It's going to be ugly...

It's going to be ugly playing Cincy?  Cincy???  Maybe you meant Rutgers or Pitt, but Cincy?

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  132

Cmon people, I have not seen anything on this thread that would demand the harsh reponses. No one should be banned for posting opposing views and having a little fun at USF's expense after a win. Hell, this board would be shut down based on that logic if USF did not get lucky and pull out the win against UCF. USF should have played better at KU, plain and simple. The name calling and the threats of violence are a bit silly and over the top.

I hate USF losing as much as the next person, not as much as the person that used a short term investment broker and lost hard cash, but at the end of the day I am going to wake up and get on with my life.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468

I watched Cincy hang with Ohio State for almost 3 quarters. They aren't as bad as their record indicates. You know, the one thing that I don't think any single one of you get is that I'm NOT rooting against USF...EVER. I WANT them

to win. Every game. But, wanting and thinking they will are 2 different things.

I want this team to take it up a notch.

No team. Sucks. Got a team. Awesome. Division II. Cool. Division I. Better. C-USA. Okay. Big East. Better. Great strides.

Why stop there? It seems many of you are just happy being a Division I team that got to join the Big East. Well, I'm not. Don't think smazza is either. Louisville step it up. So did West Virginia. Why is USF letting them lead the way? Louisville was a B-ball school, and no one even cared about their football team for years. Amazing what pizza can do for a team.

Keep bashing me for wanting better. That's alright. If it makes you feel better to bash me than it does when the team loses to Kansas. Man, I just have to laugh when I type that. Kansas. Wow.

Think UF, UM, or FSU would ever lose to Kansas? Not in a million years.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

FSU almost lost to Troy