• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lost to perennial football powerhouse Kansas...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

He was talking about jfcohio, not you.

No worries, we'll welcome your comments.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  274
  • Days Won:  0

all this stuff that ku is a bad football team is rediculous. we wont know till the end of year. sometimes a team that at first think is not so good, later proves out to be better. I think Rutgers was like that last year. look at FIU, they gave maryland a fit yesterday. maybe, just maybe, they are better than we thought and were lucky to have beaten them. we really wont know till all the cards are dealt. thats why they play the game.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Would you prefer to play us in hoops?   There your perennial powerhouse comment might be more warranted.  We are not a good football team, but I don't think we are as bad as some of you evidently thought.  Especially at home, you have to bring your A game to beat us.  

No way in hell do we want to play you in basketball.  Its funny their football team isnt good and its our best sport and they still beat us.  USF fans wake up and smell the coffee.  We think very small minded.  Have we have hit our peak in football? will we ever advance?  I hope this isnt the top of the road, smazza has me believing our coaches are terrible at recruiting.  We need to compete at our competitions levels and be good at something.  Please just one sport besides soccer and volleyball.  How about a good football or basketball team.  

Would we prefer to play you in hoops? What kind of question is that?

very astute

our recruiting is lacking

how can we not dominate a basketball school in football.usf is surrounded by the sports greatest talent but we have walkons  and lineman that cant play the game

usf can beat the riverside school of the deaf-big deal

one great rb wont change a thing.we had andre hall for 2 years and won 10 games.

we need lineman for both sides of the ball

we need real experienced football coaches that know to take the points

we need a real offense not a gimmick that doesnt have the talent to run it

if you put matt grothee on usc they would win everygame for the next 4 years.that is how good he is.usf has too many holes.

Would you prefer to play us in hoops?   There your perennial powerhouse comment might be more warranted.  We are not a good football team, but I don't think we are as bad as some of you evidently thought.  Especially at home, you have to bring your A game to beat us.  

Paaaleeeeezzzzz!  The Bulls brought their C+ game and almost won in the final seconds.  Let's not mention the fumble that should not have counted.  KU is corn husk in Tampa.  Bulls win by 14.  McNeese State & FIU had tuffer defenses.  But that kid Como is tuff.  I'll give ya that much.

como came from juco.he was there for anyone to recruit.

usf needs to recruit juco.

whatever leavitt has been doing it aint working

do you still want to give leavitt a contract forever?

PLEASE--- mods-- ban this total douche nozzle from posting on our site-- he is  aworthless bag of douche who adds nothing but negativity and as far as I can tell-- IS NOT A USF BULLS FAN.

If I have to, I will beat the living crap ot of him in a cage match to prove he needs to leave our humble confines--- All 6'5" 320 pounds of total horsefeathers that he claims to be that is.

Go AWAY U ***** TROLL

this is so uncalled for

mikeg-why are you so hostile?is this stuff really worth  physically fighting over?

a douche nozzle is an insult?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

a douche nozzle is an insult?

Apparently ......

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468

Your an idiot. Why do you post here? My bet still stand. If we win 7 games you donate $150 to this site. If we don't I buy piece of crap you call "art".

First of all, it's YOU'RE...not your. So, who is the idiot that doesn't know simple grammar? Second, I did donate to the board last year. Ask someone. Haven't this year, but the year isn't over. Finally, I don't want you do buy any art & don't need you to either. I sell enough on my own. Finally, if you're going to be happy with 7 wins...you simply don't get it.

As far as MikeG is concerned...the day he says any of the crap he writes on here to my face...I'll listen. Since I know he wouldn't if & when we met he just makes me laugh. And, while I know he'll reply that he would I know the kind that think they are tough until it's time to put up or shut up. He thinks he's MR MESSAGE BOARD, and everyone loves him because he posts pictures.

If you don't like what I have to say...BAN ME. I'm simply posting my thoughts of this team, and when it becomes reality the rest of you can still bash me at that point or realize that JL simply IS NOT the right coach to take this team any further than he has to this point.

C'mon, you're getting pissed because I posted that they lost to Kansas? Give me a freakin' break. Kansas. Who would have even thought they cared about football in Kansas. Maybe USF can play and beat that other football school. What was their name? Oh, yes...Duke.

You people are clowns and you know nothing about winning football games. You can post all your happy thoughts of the 10 year program on here while the real USF fans strive for a winner. Lose to Kansas. Please.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

You people are clowns and you know nothing about winning football games. You can post all your happy thoughts of the 10 year program on here while the real USF fans strive for a winner. Lose to Kansas. Please.

Funny stuff ........ What do you think about the color gold we're using for the helmets?

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  274

as best as I can tell, the biggest hole in bulls football team is in smazzi's and jfcohio's heads.

how did this go south so fast

jfc has posted here for along time.why so much animosity towards him.

jfc are you really 6'5 320?