• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watch Parties??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  618
  • Days Won:  0

I'm sorry if this has been discussed already, but I was trying to find out where the watch parties were going to be this weekend if anyone has one set up. Thanks in advance.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

I'm glad you asked.  Here are all the official watch parties but feel free to start your own if you don't live in one of these areas.

Clubhouse Sports Cafe on Fowler Ave. (Temple Terrace)

Lee Roy Selmon's Restaurant on Boy Scout (Tampa)

Capogna's Dugout on SR 60 (Clearwater)

Lee Roy Selmon's Restaurant at Tyrone Square Mall (St. Pete)

Lee Roy Selmon's Restaurant on Cortez (Bradenton)

Please frequent these places and let them know you appreciate them making the Bulls the team to watch at their establishment.  Go Bulls!

Eric

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

The watch party thread got pinned to the top!!  It must take someone else starting this topic to get it pinned.   ;D

Another addition to the watch party list for this weekend.  Our good friend Kdawgy will be hosting one at the Beef O'Brady's in Winter Garden for you Orlando area folks.  The address is 13750 W. Colonial Dr. in Winter Garden.

Eric

I'm glad you asked.  Here are all the official watch parties but feel free to start your own if you don't live in one of these areas.

Please frequent these places and let them know you appreciate them making the Bulls the team to watch at their establishment.  Go Bulls!

Eric

These are a lot of fun.  The Bull Backers attend the Capogna's party hosted by the Pinellas County Alumni Chapter -- but ALL of the watch parties are great places to cheer on the bulls with other Bull fans...

The official "Bulls Club" watch parties also have give-aways and other prizes courtesy of USF.

If you live near one of these parties, then GO!  Much, much more fun than sitting at home - no matter the size of your TV.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  274

Eric

Know of anything in Bradenton/Sarasota or Lee County??? Still waiting for the alumni people of Lee County to contact me.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

Yeah about the watch parties- My parents called Lee Roy Selmon's at Tyrone Square Mall in St. Pete and were told that they weren't gonna air the UCF game...they were a little disappointed.  I guess whoever they spoke to on the phone didn't know what he/she was talking about!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  117

Chicky - your mom e-mailed me yesterday about Selmon's not having the game on, so I looked into it.  Selmon's at Tyrone DID in fact have the UCF game on - I went in tonite and spoke to Andrew(the proprietor) about that, and he apologizes about the bad info given to your parents.  When they called Saturday morning, he was not in yet and the person they spoke with did not think it would be on because it wasn't listed in the papers as being on any channel.  The entire staff there has been wearing USF shirts every Saturday since the season started, and, living in St Pete  I can't tell you how great it is to finally see a business supporting us.   They had a good group of people there watching it and one of the servers who currently attends USF said it was a good time.  I have e-mailed your mom and let her know we would be there this Sat, and hope to see you all there.

Anyway, Andrew hopes you will all come in this week so he can extend a personal apology about the bad info.                    

Anyone in south county - and those of you in Bradenton and Sarasota, please come out and join us in cheering on our Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

Thank you!! No worries about it...just an honest mistake on their part.  We're still Lee Roy Selmon addicts lol...but yeah since I'm not traveling this weekend to cheer the Kansas game (we alternate who travels since only 8 squad members get to travel to each away game) I will be coming home so I will probably be joining my family for the watch party :) I'm excited! Thanks for the info.  I'm so excited my parents are getting involved with you all! Makes it nicer for them to come to this stuff when they can meet other Bulls fans!

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

nothing in brandon?

what about barnacles?