• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watch Parties??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks Bubbles! This will be our first watch party ~ can't wait to meet the Pinellas county BULLS faithful!!!

amie_abull, did you make it to Capogna's?  I tried to meet at many people as possible and might have met you and didn't even bring up The Bullspen.com.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473

Yes, my husband & I were there, in the back by the kitchen. You stopped by & said hi, we just didn't mention the board. Bullspen.com nametags are definitely in order for the next watch party.

BTW, the calzones at Capogna's were awesome!! Great food & great BULLS atmosphere!!!

Very good.  I do remember that table because I almost forgot to get to you.  Were you the couple sitting closest to the plasma tv or the other end of that table?

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473

We were closest to the plasma, wearing the white (hubby) & green (me) football jerseys.  Capogna's was a great place to watch the BULLS, we'll be back, and get there earlier to get better seats!!!  Thanks for all you do for Pinellas area alumni.

We were closest to the plasma, wearing the white (hubby) & green (me) football jerseys.  Capogna's was a great place to watch the BULLS, we'll be back, and get there earlier to get better seats!!!  Thanks for all you do for Pinellas area alumni.

Very good. I remember you.  If you can make it out, our next Pinellas chapter meeting is Tuesday, October 2nd at the Chili's on East Bay and US 19 at 6 pm.  We are in the back room.  

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

Any places in Sarasota to watch the Bulls crush Kansas? We will be too far from Selmon's on Cortez...

Ya know, one of the greatest things about away game watch parties is you can always start your own location !   2 seasons ago, there was only 4 of us going to Capogna's in Clearwater...  At the end of last season, we had 75 people show up. At the Pre-Season Tailgate for this season we probably had 200 or so...   So don't give up hope, find a place and make it yours...

We'll see how many show up tonite !!  Good luck,

And as always...      GO BULLS !!!

Mutt:

That is so true and that was our goal when we started organizing watch parties 4 years ago and really putting some effort into them.  Our goal has always been to eventually turn them over to the fans to run and have the bars/restaurants really promoting them.  Some locations are getting there but we always want more.  This is how businesses learn how important USF is to the local economy and their economy.

Keep up the great work everyone, and remember, just because there isn't a place located near you doesn't mean you can't start one in your neighborhood.

Go Bulls!

Eric