• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Props to Bulls Fans!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

First of all...Congrats on your win...it was a great game!  Of course...the outcome could've been better for me an my fans...but I had a great time tailgating and watching the game with your fans!

I sat on the East (easy bake oven) side...and yes...I was about medium rare after that game...man...no more afternoon games 'till November!!  Anyway...it was a close game and a VERY electric atmosphere...exactly what college football is all about and how two teams so close should expect!!  I do hope for more games after '08 and who knows after that...I shared a few beers with many USF fans and all of you were great!  

Just like you...we all agree the Citrus Bowl is a dump...and thus why we are leaving it...but yesterday definately was a college football game and felt like we'd played this game for many years!!  And overall...that's what college football is all about!!

I had a friend of mine with me that went to Indiana...he told me that in all his four years at Indiana in the Big 10...he never felt the electricity and excitement both of our fans provided yesterday!!...at least in football...not basketball.  

Glad you had a good experience and hopefully it'll continue!!  Great game...congrats on the win and thanks for really coming out and supporting your USF Bulls!!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

but yesterday definately was a college football game and felt like we'd played this game for many years!!  And overall...that's what college football is all about!!

Yep...agree 110%. It was a great atmosphere.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,415
  • Days Won:  43

Thanks GoldenBuc,

I have to say that it was a great experience for me. I was actually surprised that I didnt run into problems with UCF fans because I was fearing the worse after reading these message boards. It was a great atmosphere like you said. College football is all about that which is why I am such a big fan. After visiting, I want this game to scheduled beyond 2008. If it makes dollars then why change it???? Anyway, dont sweat too much about the game not being played after 2008 because I know it will continue if the crowds keep staying big. Leavitt and USF have gone on record to saying that this series will continue it if does well at the gate which it has in my opinion. I hope UCF brings a lot of fans to Tampa next season like they did last year. Also, another close game will be just what the doctor ordered. Good luck against Southern Miss. Beat those jerks for USF.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,651
  • Days Won:  29

The excuses I heard from some USF fans not attending was the fear of bad UCF fans ... NOT!

I heckled as normal during the game and all was cool. After the game where we ended up tailgating afterwards was right with some Knights also.

Those that did not attend this game, missed out on a memorable experience of BULLS football.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

tough loss Goldenbuc.  Thanks for the props and goodluck the rest of the season.

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves and saturday just showed why this game needs to carry on...it's for the fans and players...more than anything!!  All in all despite the loss....it was a GREAT game and a lot of fun!!

Glad you had a good time and I'll be at Ray Jay next season...and look forward to hosting y'all in our new digs in '08!!  Good luck in BE play!!

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Almost everything went perfect...  We had a great time on the bus to and from ucf, the tailgate and the game were great, but one drunken ucf skank broke my helmet...  

I'm upgrading to the newer version of the helmet, so she actually kinda did me a favor.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

Outside of being heckled at walking to the stadium (actually fun), I found the UCF fans to be very accommodating.  Looking forward to seeing the new stadium.  I hope they will have some decent concession stands!

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

It was a great atmosphere, I loved every minute of it.