• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wow thank god we have late game starts!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

The cloud cover helped a lot.

Our team did great out there.

Go BULLS !!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

I felt for you guys in the sun/heat all day yesterday.

I was in the shade the entire game on the West Side 2nd level....but now you know why UCF can't even sell 1,500 season tix on the East Side.

Even at 6pm starts (let alone 2:30 pm or 4pm starts)...in Sept/Oct...the sun is killer over there.

Hopefully, many took my earlier warning of drinkings tons of water BEFORE the game...and bringing a lot of SUNBLOCK!

Glad many Bull fans made the trip over...that just added more excitement to the game.

Best of luck again for the rest of the season...and looking forward already to "next year!"

KL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

The heat was terrible, but stuck it out.

Don't know how the players   OR  the H.O.T. can handle this.

I guess the day games come as part of getting closer to the BIG TIME, when TV dictates the day and time the games start.

Better get used to it, cause if we don't have to change game times it means we ARE NOT Big Time,  

But I'm glad to say we are moving toward Big Time quickly.

Orlando is a rinky dink town with rinky dink stadium and rinky dink ideas  (Give aways at every time out???) and who was the SCREECHY voice that tore through us all game, like nails on a chalkboard !!!

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

Orlando is a rinky dink town with rinky dink stadium and rinky dink ideas  (Give aways at every time out???) and who was the SCREECHY voice that tore through us all game, like nails on a chalkboard !!!

That rinkydink stadium will be replaced with a new OCS for UCF next season.  Too bad their 1st game in it will be against Texas.  ;D

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

I felt for you guys in the sun/heat all day yesterday.

I was in the shade the entire game on the West Side 2nd level....but now you know why UCF can't even sell 1,500 season tix on the East Side.

Even at 6pm starts (let alone 2:30 pm or 4pm starts)...in Sept/Oct...the sun is killer over there.

Hopefully, many took my earlier warning of drinkings tons of water BEFORE the game...and bringing a lot of SUNBLOCK!

Glad many Bull fans made the trip over...that just added more excitement to the game.

Best of luck again for the rest of the season...and looking forward already to "next year!"

KL

There could have been another 4 or 5K fans at the game with a 6 or 7PM kickoff. I know many folks....myself included....who would have gone with a later kickoff. Heat issues aside, both fanbases are young and have Saturday morning family activities that take priority.

That is why it's puzzling when GOL said that "fans will get used to it, they need to make it a priority to come out for noontime games".

Say what?

BTW....you guys should have sold your naming right to Hawaiian Tropics b/c your new stadium has no cover.... OUCH!!!

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

UCF fans have to be just happy as hell to move into the new stadium next season. The Citrus Bowl sucks. It made me realise how lucky we have it because we have RJS. I hope UCF puts that stadium where there will be lots of shade.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I couldn't stand up the entire game yesterday.  I was dehydrated and thought I was going to pass out so I had to sit for a while...  I hate day games!  I still don't see the point of it being at 2:30...For TV?  No one really gets that channel anyway!

i get it  and  house was a cool 68 degrees but i perfer night games also

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212
  • Days Won:  0

We loaded up with plenty of sun screen and saved the beer drinking for afterwards as beer actually dehydrates (plus the beer line was too long at that dump).  Thankfully the varying cloud cover helped make it bearable, as did the game and all the Bulls fans!  

On the plus side, I didn't see any of our players have leg cramps.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i am sure that rinky dink new stadium will have no shade

it is a low cost oval with metal seats

shade costs money