• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Here to give big props to you guys...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Days Won:  0

The fans at So Miss and TCU were MUCH worse than anything today...Thanks for a great game as well....

Agreed! Southern Miss fans are the worst.  Hope UCF clobbers them next week.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R_to_the_izzo

I don't know what game you guys were at, but every fan I ran into was a douche bag.  Gotta love the class act by the UCF team by walking off the field instead of shaking the hands of the players.  Also, gotta love the guy that told me to stop living in the past when we were up 7-0.

If the game wasn't that close the crowd would not have been that electric.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

BUT just look at what happened to Miami after they stomped on UL's logo today. Of course they paid them back for that immediately...

Unbelievable that teams still do that to their logo. I think every time that's been done, or at least publicized, UL has kicked that team's ass ...... including ours.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,407
  • Days Won:  10

I don't know what game you guys were at, but every fan I ran into was a douche bag.

I didn't see anything like that, and I am pretty strict about civility.  Sorry that was your experience (as it was mine last year at Tampa), but I had/heard no problems with UCF fans at all.  I was really surprised.  And impressed.

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

BUT just look at what happened to Miami after they stomped on UL's logo today. Of course they paid them back for that immediately...

Unbelievable that teams still do that to their logo. I think every time that's been done, or at least publicized, UL has kicked that team's ass ...... including ours.

This is entirely as a result of T.O. in Dallas.

This is entirely as a result of T.O. in Dallas.

Man you are clearly a youngin'...  teams have been doing that for years and years... I remember seeing it happen in the 1980s at a UM-Notre Dame game... the ND players stomped on the Big M... then the Big M stomped on ND.

There were fisticuffs in the early 1990's when Miami stomped on the Seminole in Tallahassee... FSU players didn't take kindly to that - and went to mid field to push them off...

Of course, there's always the Clemson-South Carolina game that was almost cancelled because of a large all-out brawl... that was 2004 I think, after TO but not because of him...

(The term is Post hoc ergo propter hoc...)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  174

all I know is USF better not be stomping on the Cardinal logo before any away game up there. To do so is at your own peril-- be that pissing off the UL team or some sort of wierd mojo factor.

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Great game, can't bullieve that the Citrus Bowl hosts bowl games, it is a S#@t Hole!  My son even made a comment on how crummy that stadium is, however, I did mention it would be the last we would have to see a game there since the Knights will have an OCS.  Its obvious they haven't put any money into upkeep or even to keep it clean, sorry you guys have to go there for games.  Nonetheless, we had a good time and fans from both schools were well behaved where my son and I were sitting.  Good Luck on the rest of the season.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480
  • Days Won:  0

I wish this was the end of the series between the two teams but I did have a good time

the ucf fans I met were very nice and even shared some beers with us at one of their tailgates (I think it was dawgpound, if it was then thanks and good to meet you!)

I did get a kick out of the drunk ucf chick that tried to get on our bus back to tampa and just couldn't seem to comprehend why we wouldn't let her on .....I still think we should have let her stay just to see the reaction when she sobered up and realized she was in tampa  ;D

A couple thing you ucf fans might be able to answer, why on earth did you let us wear white in that heat? Also, do you always paint your endzones tenessee checkered orange and white?

Observations on the citrus bowl, it was bad (nowhere near as bad as miami's stadium though) I about killed myself and everyone I passed in the isle for my first (and last) trip to get a beer. It was TIGHT as hell in there. Pretty obvious why you guys think we never have the attendance reported when comparing to your stadium. I'd say ray jay has easily 5 times the room for each fan. Spread this crowd out like ray jay and it would about the same.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Great game day ... tailgating(off Tampa) and in the stands. No problems at all ... the last row of 107 was perfect ... got a nice breeze from underneath.

Man ... halftime was horrible waiting the entire time(and missed part of our opening series) in the beer line. Looked like a Katrina shot will all the people sitting and laying around  :o My 3rd and probably final trip there.

Go BULLS !!!