• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I've been looking over at the UCF boards...are there any UCF fans that are somewhat classy? They've been doing nothing but trash talking USF. All their fans seem to be very rude. I hope when we all go to Orlando they will at least show a little respect.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I know how the UCF fans act, and don't read their board as a result.

However, please tell me a school that is completely nice about the other school during gameweek? Even the McNeese fans were running smack. It's the same way we were here to teh FIU fans.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

I am sure their are some nice UCF fans, but on that board if it isn't all sunshine and puppies about UCF, you won't hear about it.  UCF fans really deserve a better forum in which to interact with other teams fans.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  123
  • Days Won:  0

I've been looking over at the UCF boards...are there any UCF fans that are somewhat classy? They've been doing nothing but trash talking USF. All their fans seem to be very rude. I hope when we all go to Orlando they will at least show a little respect.

Ever since USF beat us, I have never seen one program be more disrespectful to another in the history I have been watching/talking football. I work with alot of Bulls/Gators/Noles and have great relationships with them, but quite frankly you have some real arrogant A-holes hear who took things too far. I respect your program and its accomplishments in such a short period. It is something to be proud of. However, as a UCF fan I have alot to be proud of as well and have never been disrespected so much. This is the same case for most UCF fans. So, most of us hate USF fans on this board and subsequently a disliking for USF in general. It has gone way beyond friendly competition or smack talking. See most of you think your the second coming of Christ or something. Your such and unproven team just like us and most of you act like you have been in college football for 50 years ever since you got the BCS tag. Am I jealous of your BCS tag, hell ya, but we will have one. Will I act irrational and talk down your achievments, Heck no. Good luck to you @ UCF and enjoy the game, it should be a good one!!

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

UCF was acting like that prior to game 1.  I've been on these boards for more than 10 years and have always had to wade through the $hit UCFers throw all over the place.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  123

I am sure their are some nice UCF fans, but on that board if it isn't all sunshine and puppies about UCF, you won't hear about it.  UCF fans really deserve a better forum in which to interact with other teams fans.

Your right. For example, you guys have a great forum. Too bad your posters think its an obsession to talk football. Its the same guys that treated FIU liek crap. I tell you what..they are prpbably compensating for low self-esteem in real life. It will come back to haunt you when a football team smashes you in the mouth! Then they will look like the biggest fools in the planet. Almost what happen against FIU ::shakes head::

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

See most of you think your the second coming of Christ or something.

Wait! We're not?!?

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

all boards on the internet have idiots

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

Yes, we both have arrogant fans but UCF message boarders have an anger problem towards USF.  They need to get help.  I expect that every UCF fan is angry towards USF based on it.  Go Bulls!