• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OUR #21 vs. Their #1 = TOAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Tre wasnt the only one getting hurt by #1 tonight. He caught balls in front of everyone...dont discount Tre's performance...#1 is just a **** fine reciever.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

I thought we threw hot chocolate in their eyes too Sheriff...kicked their dogs, burned their villages and raped their women (you were there, I believe that part)...

The fact is his poor sportsmanship is a shame...sounds like the guy is a punk...like your boy AI.  

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687

USF vs. the rest of our schedule = toast too......

He spanked us all night long.  Let him know that he worked hard and his effort will pay off on Sundays.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

yea he is a good player.  i cant say enough about how well he played last night.  what is more upsetting is that it was clear that he was their best weapon on offense and we did not do ANYTHING to adjust to that.  he was in one on one coverage just about every single play.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  43

I was not able to see him stepping on anyone, so I can't comment on that. But the smack talk goes on everywhere (including the message boards). It is part of what makes the game so much fun. My son talks it with the best of them. I do too.  ;) But there is a fine line between talking smack and being unsportsmanlike. Again, I can't comment on the incident of which you speak since I didn't observe it.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

yea he is a good player.  i cant say enough about how well he played last night.  what is more upsetting is that it was clear that he was their best weapon on offense and we did not do ANYTHING to adjust to that.  he was in one on one coverage just about every single play.

Chandler Williams looks to be a very good player and a good combo with the TE and a good QB.  

They were in one one coverage a lot because we were blitzing a lot.  Get used to it because Burnham said with the younger guys up front, he will be calling a lot of blitzes this year to put more pressure.  Trae is aggressive and he always looks like he is getting burned.  He rarely does because of his speed.  They have a very good and savvy QB and he took advantage of the defense to some degree.  We shut them down well enough when we needed to.  Keep in mind that they only had 1 drive over 45 yards.  It's not like they were lighting us up all over the place.

I would have liked to see a bit more from the safeties last night.  I only recall 2 times seeing a Safety in on a key play.  One time when Burnett destroyed the reciever and Verpaele made a nice play on a strung out play.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

don't get upset about this FIUmom, but I was on the sidelines and #1 Williams did something unsportsmanlike right in front of me.

He had just missed catching a pass and they get up and as they head back--- HE STEPS ON THE BACK OF Trae Williams (#21) LEG. It was right in front of the ref but he didn't bat an eye. It almost knocked Trae down. It was like he spiked the back of leg on purpose== maybe it wasn't but it reminded me of what Marcus Vick did.

He was also jawing with everyone-- not that this is anything odd-- but he's no saint. Great player perhaps-- but no saint.

anyway-- just thought I would share that

UNFORTUNATELY FOR BULLS HE BACKED UP HIS TRASH TALKING

USF'S CORNERS NEED TO DSO A BETTER JOB

FIU'S #1 WOULD BE  A #2 OR #3 ON MOST TEAMS WE PLAY

RUTGERS HAS 4 RECEIVERS BETTER THAN FIU'S #1

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Chandler Williams caught what seemed like every pass thrown to him on third and long! He was the main reason FIU was playing so well because the Golden Panther had no running game to speak of. Talk about a clutch receiver!

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  43

Yeah, our running game was non-existant. It wasn't there last week either. Perhaps that means the door is open for my son, and then perhaps we will have a running game.  ;)

dfreegameday.jpg