• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OUR #21 vs. Their #1 = TOAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

WOW can that kid play football!  #1 on FIU is a freaking STUD!    Our #21 could not stay with him... Yes #21 had an interception, but after that he was totally outclassed by FIU's #1.... That kid was the best receiver we have seen in a while.. WOW!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  43
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for the kind words about Chandler Williams. He is my son's roommate, and I will be sure to pass this along to him. He is definitely special.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

WOW can that kid play football!  #1 on FIU is a freaking STUD!    Our #21 could not stay with him... Yes #21 had an interception, but after that he was totally outclassed by FIU's #1.... That kid was the best receiver we have seen in a while.. WOW!

I'm assuming that was the guy who made every freaking 3rd and long catch they had tonight ...

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

T. Williams better get used to teams throwing at him because there won't be many teams that hrow to the side that Jenkins is covering. I agree about #1, he was very good. Their QB made some nice throws and stood in there well when he was pressured.

T. Williams better get used to teams throwing at him because there won't be many teams that hrow to the side that Jenkins is covering. I agree about #1, he was very good. Their QB made some nice throws and stood in there well when he was pressured.

It didn't look like either safety tried to help on the coverage at all... more like they were worried about the run and not the pass.

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

It didn't look like either safety tried to help on the coverage at all... more like they were worried about the run and not the pass.

Speaking of safetys, was Gachette in there a lot tonight? I don't recall seeing him much ...

• Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

don't get upset about this FIUmom, but I was on the sidelines and #1 Williams did something unsportsmanlike right in front of me.

He had just missed catching a pass and they get up and as they head back--- HE STEPS ON THE BACK OF Trae Williams (#21) LEG. It was right in front of the ref but he didn't bat an eye. It almost knocked Trae down. It was like he spiked the back of leg on purpose== maybe it wasn't but it reminded me of what Marcus Vick did.

He was also jawing with everyone-- not that this is anything odd-- but he's no saint. Great player perhaps-- but no saint.

anyway-- just thought I would share that

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

It's football Mike... stuff like that happens during games... don't you remember us gouging the eyes of some Southern Miss players back in the day... Things get dirty on the field... if you can't stomach that stuff, you might want to goto a press box.