• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Those Crazy FIU guys really think.............

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

The end of the decade is only 4 years away.  Currently FIU is ranked #118 in ESPN's weekly power ratings.  FAU is #116.  The only team lower than FIU is the dreaded Temple Owls.  They better start doing some things if they want to have a say in the football landscape by the end of this decade.  

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

Alot can be accomplished in ten years. Never underestimate the will of the fans.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

C'mon guys, give FIU mom a break.  I would hope that any mom would think that her kid would always be able to succeed.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  43
  • Days Won:  0

C'mon guys, give FIU mom a break.  I would hope that any mom would think that her kid would always be able to succeed.

Thanks for the support, Mission. However, let them talk. It will not dampen my spirits. As a matter of fact, even if we lose I will still be an avid fan. Why? Yeah, because my son is on the team. But more important is that my son is getting a FREE eductaion. So, win lose or draw on the field, I still win.  ;D

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

That's a smart woman right there.   :D

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Hey welcome aboard FIUpantherMOM,

I haven't read but maybe the first couple posts in this thread, but I wanted to welcome you and all FIU fans to our board.  While I am certain we will win  :o, I am refreshed to see the same reckless enthusiasm from the fans of another young program.

I hope you and some other Panthers will stick around when this is over and help promote FIU on our State of Florida board.  It would be nice to have some interaction seeing that we will play a few more times over the next several years.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

animal_house_steven_furst.jpg

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  43
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for the welcome. And, yes, I for one will stick around. I think USF has a decent program. At one point my son was considering the Bulls, but FIU was a much better fit for him and I could not be more pleased.

We are ready......are you?

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

The end of the decade is only 4 years away.  Currently FIU is ranked #118 in ESPN's weekly power ratings.  FAU is #116.  The only team lower than FIU is the dreaded Temple Owls.  They better start doing some things if they want to have a say in the football landscape by the end of this decade.  

I think we'll win the game easily.  My prediction was 38-13.  But you can't always trust these power rankings.  Last year we started out in the 80s I believe and we were up in the 30s later in the year.  So they don't always know what they are talking about.  Just play the game and take care of business.  I'm expecting FIU to come out hard wanting to prove something.  But I bullieve we will take care of business handily.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

The official prediction is 44-6, viewable here.  If that doesn't pan out, than I share the same space with the rest of the know-it-alls.