• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Intro

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480
  • Days Won:  0

fireworks were great, especially since I had no idea it was going to happen.

as far as the McD's I'm lovin it, personally I think its fine, not only does it mean money our way BUT every time I hear that jungle on tv or the radio Bulls football pops in my head. I'm sure I'm not the only one so I have no problem with that type of subliminal message.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

I like that the announcer is now hesitating on "BULLS" after he says First Down.  Sounds like he is trying to get the crowd to yell BULLS instead of saying it himself - kind of like a "That's another Hurricane.........(crowd yells first down).

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Does anyone know why replays were at a premium last night?

Hardly any replays all night....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Yeah, how could they not have an updated video?  It was very lame they showed the one from the bowl game - is it that big of a deal to replace the NCS logo with McNeese?  I think you computer guys would tell me it's a 5 minute job.  And, yes the fireworks are a great addition - they should move those units outside to shoot off immediately when the clock runs down on a victory.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,786
  • Days Won:  3

I like that the announcer is now hesitating on "BULLS" after he says First Down.  Sounds like he is trying to get the crowd to yell BULLS instead of saying it himself - kind of like a "That's another Hurricane.........(crowd yells first down).

I agree. This is like football 101. And it sounds great when you get the entire stadium to sound off. As it is, this is going to take some work. I think there's a lot of folks in my section who treat the games like an evening in front of the TV...just not a very vocal group.  :(

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

We loved the fireworks which was quite a surprise.  Hopefully we will get an updated video of the teams for this season.  McD's has promoted USF and I say I'm lovin' it!  Magnets last year and cups this year so let's support those that try and support us! I can think of other fast food establishments that do not even acknowledge our existence. GO McDonalds and Go BULLS!