• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We are munchkins???   Whats up Doc?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  20
  • Days Won:  0

we would beat texas tech.

You are out of your mind.  I wouldn't take South Florida and 14 on that bet.  What makes you think that South Florida has the team to beat Texas Tech?  Questions on offense to begin with and you can keep going from there.

Texas Tech has slowly improved on their defense each year and now they have the all time Texas state passing record holder starting for that ridiculous offense Leach runs.

Please explain how you think there's "no way" the 4th place Big east team is going to beat Texas Tech.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

You are out of your mind.  I wouldn't take South Florida and 14 on that bet.

You wouldn't.  who was better last year.  Top 5 Penn State or Texas Tech.  We lost to PSU by 10 AT PSU

Who was better last year.  TTU or Louisville.  We defeated UL by 31 at home.  Atmittedly a great performance.

Who was better last year.  11-1 WVU that defeated SEC champ UGA or TTU.  WVU beat us by 13, less than the 14 you say TTU would beat us by.

Think about it, don't just go on name recognition.  We don't have NAME RECOGNITION yet, we are continuing to build that.  That is the only reason people think we are "munchkins".  That has nothing to do with actual ability.

Your just wrong if you think TTU would beat us by more than 14.  They may beat us, but at home I would take us straight up.  

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

the fact that USF has more spend then anyone on defense in the big 12 outside of texas and oklahoma....

texas tech is a pass first team, our db ability and linebacker coverage would ruin them.  not to mention that our team is head and shoulders stronger then them.  texas tech has for the last 6 or 7 years been one of the MOST overrated teams in the country.  so what is they score 70 points a game.  against who....how many do they give up?

i would LOVE to play Texas Tech.  leavitt and his d that he and stoops built back at k-state OWNED t-tech.  now that leavitt has the best recruitting land in the nation what makes you think that would change?

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

You wouldn't.  who was better last year.  Top 5 Penn State or Texas Tech.  We lost to PSU by 10 AT PSU

Who was better last year.  TTU or Louisville.  We defeated UL by 31 at home.  Atmittedly a great performance.

Who was better last year.  11-1 WVU that defeated SEC champ UGA or TTU.  WVU beat us by 13, less than the 14 you say TTU would beat us by.

Think about it, don't just go on name recognition.  We don't have NAME RECOGNITION yet, we are continuing to build that.  That is the only reason people think we are "munchkins".  That has nothing to do with actual ability.

Your just wrong if you think TTU would beat us by more than 14.  They may beat us, but at home I would take us straight up.  

Using that logic, it's safe to assume we killed UConn, since we destroyed Louisville. So we definitely go and lose at con...oh, wait.

But we definitely went and beat Pittsburgh, I mean Louisville beat them and we killed the Cardinals. So I'm sure we killed the Pant...oh, wait.

This is the most retarded logic I've ever seen (not that you are the only one to ever use it). You are out of your mind if you think USF last year was anything even remotely close to Penn State's level. As for whether we're as good this year as we were last year...that remains to be seen, but I'm not as (foolishly) optimistic as you are.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  765

We have some talent, but we are not the second coming.   Sounds like the Cowboys could be pretty good with fifty-three returning letterman.   These guys are not an AA bottom feeder.  They are expected to win their conference.   We should win, but I do not expect a cake walk.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

they are basically saying that we are nothing compared to texas tech....haha.

we will see.  i'm sure leavitt will show this to the guys.

in all honesty they are right

tT is a scoring machine

leavitt doesnt pour it on in these type games

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

the fact that USF has more spend then anyone on defense in the big 12 outside of texas and oklahoma....

texas tech is a pass first team, our db ability and linebacker coverage would ruin them.  not to mention that our team is head and shoulders stronger then them.  texas tech has for the last 6 or 7 years been one of the MOST overrated teams in the country.  so what is they score 70 points a game.  against who....how many do they give up?

i would LOVE to play Texas Tech.  leavitt and his d that he and stoops built back at k-state OWNED t-tech.  now that leavitt has the best recruitting land in the nation what makes you think that would change?

because texas tech is way better now than in leavitt's ksu days

texas tech is a top 25 team that easily dispatch this usf team

leach is on offensive genius

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,666
  • Days Won:  29

Fifty-three returning Letterman....    :o

USF has 47.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Using that logic, it's safe to assume we killed UConn, since we destroyed Louisville. So we definitely go and lose at con...oh, wait.

But we definitely went and beat Pittsburgh, I mean Louisville beat them and we killed the Cardinals. So I'm sure we killed the Pant...oh, wait.

This is the most retarded logic I've ever seen (not that you are the only one to ever use it). You are out of your mind if you think USF last year was anything even remotely close to Penn State's level. As for whether we're as good this year as we were last year...that remains to be seen, but I'm not as (foolishly) optimistic as you are.

So you're saying that we can hang with PsU, WVU, beat UL, but CAN'T at least hange with TTU???  Maybe I am blindly optimistic, but I just don't see TTU as better than these other teams.  And I live in Big 12 country.  I fully realize we blew it against UConn and Pitt, but that doesn't mean we cant hang with/beat TTU when we play our best.  I would actually take ULs offense over TTU.  TTU has a habit or scoring a billion points against Podunk U, but that goes significantly down when the competition goes up.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,666
  • Days Won:  29

we would beat texas tech.

You are out of your mind.  

Prominentwon,

What do you think the score will be Saturday between us?

Since 2000, USF has never lost to a 1AA team, 16-0 ... and we NEVER will!

Avg. Score: 40 to 11

Most Points Scored: 68

Most Points Allowed: 37

(Both Games Against Liberty)

5 Times Scored more than 50 Points

Only twice did the Defense have a Shut Out