• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We are munchkins???   Whats up Doc?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

not quite munchkins but certainly not giants either

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  20

Prominentwon, What do you think the score will be Saturday between us?

I'm looking for a 31-17 game.  USF.  I looked over the prediction thread at the top of the page and laughed at some of the things that I read.  That's just being ignorant and having no idea who the Cowboys are.  They are just guessing because it's a I-AA team.  I guess they forget where South Florida was a few years back.

Hopefully we've grown up on defense and are capable of stopping Julsmite.  you guys lost your starting TB and a couple others because of suspension, correct?  Chambers?  I'm not 100% sure.   I don't think he will matter because you guys got a serious stud with Amp hill.  I watched him before he blew out his knee at LSU.  I promise you guys, he would've been on the field as a true freshman if not for his knee.  USF offense wasn't very kosher last year.  (Louisville was a fluke.  Yeah I said it).  Defensively, I do believe you guys are talented, it's just the offensive side of the ball that the Bulls are slacking.  Are Plancher and Smith the starters or am I missing someone?

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

wait and see.....   34-10 USF is probably more likely.

Guest R_to_the_izzo

I'm looking for a 31-17 game.  USF.  I looked over the prediction thread at the top of the page and laughed at some of the things that I read.  That's just being ignorant and having no idea who the Cowboys are.  They are just guessing because it's a I-AA team.  I guess they forget where South Florida was a few years back.

Hopefully we've grown up on defense and are capable of stopping Julsmite.  you guys lost your starting TB and a couple others because of suspension, correct?  Chambers?  I'm not 100% sure.   I don't think he will matter because you guys got a serious stud with Amp hill.  I watched him before he blew out his knee at LSU.  I promise you guys, he would've been on the field as a true freshman if not for his knee.  USF offense wasn't very kosher last year.  (Louisville was a fluke.  Yeah I said it).  Defensively, I do believe you guys are talented, it's just the offensive side of the ball that the Bulls are slacking.  Are Plancher and Smith the starters or am I missing someone?

All 3 suspended where backups, with Julmiste being the only one who people expected an impact from. Mcneese won't score on this defense, and I expect at least one defensive td. I know your a fan and being optimistic, but so far the only Geaux Pokes fan on here that has reported actually seeing the team, feels that they are overrated and their name has them at the 11 spot, not their talent.

If UL was a fluke how come we have now beaten them 2 outa 3 times? Flukes dont turn into 42-13 beatings. The Cards were dominated for 4 quarters, if it was a fluke the UL talent would have kicked in somewhere and it didnt. Anyone who says otherwise is just hating.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  765

The win against the Cards was no fluke.   Football teams can be a lot like a hurricane.  When we played Louisville things came together and we were like a cat 3 or 4.  Later with a few injuries we were more like a cat 1.   We had and still have a young team and depth is still a problem.   It is going to take time to develop real BCS level depth.

If UL was a fluke how come we have now beaten them 2 outa 3 times? Flukes dont turn into 42-13 beatings. The Cards were dominated for 4 quarters, if it was a fluke the UL talent would have kicked in somewhere and it didnt. Anyone who says otherwise is just hating.

So a 34-17 beating by a 5-6 Big East team (Pittsburgh) put on you guys wasn't a fluke?  Pittsburgh is a more talented team than South Florida?  I'm sure you guys will just blame that on TO's or "bad play".  You can say what you want, but South Florida is not a better team than Louisville.

Mcneese won't score on this defense

Lots of talk from an "elite" defense that couldn't shut out Florida A&M. Sure, they scored 3, but that's not a shutout that you're claiming for the 1st game of the season.   I'm sure the defense will be in mid-season form and won't make any mistakes.  The MEAC and SWAC are the laughing stocks of I-AA football.  Ignorance shows it's ugly face again.  Like I said in an earlier post, do you not remember where South Florida was a few years ago?

USF shut out Syracuse last year......but who didn't?  

For the record guys:  I'm not here to talk trash, I just can't stand on the sidelines while people speak about something they fail to read or learn about.

Football teams can be a lot like a hurricane.  When we played Louisville things came together and we were like a cat 3 or 4.

Hurricanes are fluke storms.  Cat 3 and 4 storms happen a couple times a year.  Not the entire hurricane season.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  140

All 3 suspended where backups, with Julmiste being the only one who people expected an impact from. Mcneese won't score on this defense, and I expect at least one defensive td. I know your a fan and being optimistic, but so far the only Geaux Pokes fan on here that has reported actually seeing the team, feels that they are overrated and their name has them at the 11 spot, not their talent.

South Florida is going to destroy us!!!   Have pity on our poor I-AA players!!

Doc

I love it when a plan starts to come together.   ;)

Yeah Doc, it's amazing they haven't picked up on that yet.