• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Changes You Would Like to the Game Day Experience

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  69
  • Days Won:  0

My sister-in-law is a grad student and getting into the game is a nightmare. At the UCF game we were in line well over an hour before kick off and missed the entire first quarter because it is so slow. I don't understand why game tickets for students can't be obtained on campus the week of the game with ID. If you lose that ticket at game time then you buy a ticket. Mark the ID on the ticket so only that student with ID gets to use that ticket.

Tradition takes time and see some good things at the games. Maybe sending out info on the words to the fight song especially the SOUTH FLORIDA spell out chant or give the main cheerleaders a mic like a lot of the big crowd universities do. Pre game have the band and cheerleaders help teach the crowd some of the chants or cheers.

With time USF will be loud and rocking.

GOOOOOOOO BULLS!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

1. Cut down on the piped in music - more HOT.

2. Open the south lots 5 hours before kickoff.

3. No more McDonalds first downs - find another way to satisfy their sponsorship.

4. The team busses should arrive in the south lots down by the Yankees fields and walk as a team up the middle sidewalk through all the tailgators lined up - a sort of "BULL WALK".  How early does the team arrive anyways?

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

i like #3, a few of us are using it to start something.  keep #3.  

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

IMO the way they have the seating priorty set up is a major factor in why season ticket sales/attendance are as poor as they are....but then what do I know.

Did you know at most other univerisites our size, the donation levels are about double to be able to sit where we do for our donation.

I am green jacket donor and sit in the lower level on the 40 yd line for football games, For $1000 bucks a year at most other schools you would sit so high up you wouldnt even be able to sniff the lower bowl let alone sit on the 40 yd line.

I would have to disagree with you.  I don't think university size has much to do with it, though BCS conference affiliation probably does.  I would imagine at a small subset of Universities (Notre Dame, Michigan, and Tennessee) that maybe a true statement.  I also think it is a good thing that our donation level requirements are close to those of other BCS schools.

Too lazy to look up Georgia Tech's policy, but a friend from that University said that with points granted to Alumni and a $100 donation he gets pretty decent pair of seats.  

Here are some other major university policies around the state

Miami - http://hurricanesports.cstv.com/tickets/tickets-m-footbl-chart.html

Florida State - http://www.seminole-boosters.com/vendorimages/seminoleboosters/Ticket_Priority_Brochure_05-06.pdf

Florida - http://www.gatorzone.com/tickets/sports/football/brochure.pdf

And at the school to the east that we all love, $30,000/year will get you and 19 of your friends a luxury suite for the next year.  I am guessing UCF has no contribution requirement, cause this is all I could find http://ucfathletics.cstv.com/boosters/clubseating.html

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Like the band music and agree that it should have it over the speaker system.

Would also the boys to be able to play football while we tailgate.  The fact that RJS doesn't allow it forces us to park at HCC where they can.  

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614

U of Louisville Donor/Season Ticket Info.

http://uoflsports.cstv.com/tickets/lou-tickets-m-footbl.html

PITT Info:

http://pittsburghpanthers.cstv.com/tickets/pitt-tickets-m-footbl.html#a4

http://pittsburghpanthers.cstv.com/panther-club/index.html

Pitt Graduate Student Program

* Graduate students have the option of purchasing one (1) student ticket at $49 in the general admission student section or up-to two (2) tickets in the Graduate Student and Recent Graduate Reserved Section at a 50% discount ($99 each).

Recent Pitt Graduate Ticket Program

* Opportunity to purchase up-to two (2) Recent Graduate discounted tickets in the Graduate Student and Recent Graduate Reserved Section at a 50% discount ($99 each).

* Recent Graduate discount is valid for one (1) year following each student's undergraduate graduation

* Graduates/Recent Graduates must purchase tickets at the Petersen Events Center with ID.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Some of these are repeats, but....

- NO MORE PAUL PORTER.

- FIX the entrances. Visiting team comes out. Long pause. Then you hear a long rumbling sound(forgive me E.T. - STAMPEDE!)......and THEN you run the Bulls entrance video.  You HAVE to give the Bulls fans a chance to boo the opposing team, settle down, and then cheer for the Bulls. Every year, this has gotten worse(the timing), and last year was a cluster eff.

- Anything that allows a longer tailgating time, I'm all for. Yes, I have lessened my personal tailgating time, as the years have gone, but I am TOTALLY for the "experience" of the college fan and some of the "newbies" need to be introduced to this. It will bring them back.

- I just have a comment regarding the location of the student section and those who think it should be moved. You're wrong. The students are going to mingle, and the best mingling area in ANY stadium - pretty much anywhere - is around the pirate ship. Period. End of argument.

- I agree with more band, less music........BUT, too much band can get annoying. I think a better mix is needed.

- GIVE ME MY STATS. I want scores from around the Big East(I would go as far as ALL the teams on our schedule, since what they do affects us in strength of schedule, no?), and I want live in-game stats. The more the better. Note: I dont want scores from around the state, because no one should CARE what UF, UM, and FSU are doing, should they?

- Cant wait to see the REAL Rocky runnin around this year!

-  Less Beef Studs on the jumbotron.

- Let us bring cowbells. Hell, the Rays are GIVING THEM AWAY at games!!!

- aaaaaaaaand a Kiss Cam so we can see hot chicks makin out on the jumbotron. :)

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614

- Cant wait to see the REAL Rocky runnin around this year!

Then you are going to waiting a long time.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

It's not this year?!

Wasnt there an article in the paper about it?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

- FIX the entrances. Visiting team comes out. Long pause. Then you hear a long rumbling sound(forgive me E.T. - STAMPEDE!)......and THEN you run the Bulls entrance video.  You HAVE to give the Bulls fans a chance to boo the opposing team, settle down, and then cheer for the Bulls. Every year, this has gotten worse(the timing), and last year was a cluster eff.

I just have to 3rd this ... it never comes off smoothly, hopefully this WILL be corrected.

- I just have a comment regarding the location of the student section and those who think it should be moved. You're wrong. The students are going to mingle, and the best mingling area in ANY stadium - pretty much anywhere - is around the pirate ship. Period. End of argument.

Wll ... many USF students currently may mingle ... and if you are mingling, you are not cheering well enough as a whole for USF. But I don't think this is much of an issue. Students seem to hold pretty strong in the end zone(and hopefully we can continue to wrap around the corners). But they do the same as too many fans, leave early  :-[