• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

how many season tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  0

There are no dates of any kind on the ID's.   They do scan them though, but maybe that just records the number of people who attend the game?  A friend of mine has been out of school for 3 years now and his ID still passes when they scan it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

There are no dates of any kind on the ID's.   They do scan them though, but maybe that just records the number of people who attend the game?  A friend of mine has been out of school for 3 years now and his ID still passes when they scan it.

hmmm. I thought they would check to see if you were enrolled that semester.  There’s always a pause before they give the school ID's back.  I remember I tried to do that one summer at the REC center and was rejected (I was not aware that you had to be taking summer classes to use the Rec center).  It may be the same setup.

But I never thought they might use it for "counting heads"... I thought they might calculate it by the amount of tickets given out vs. not given out since they do give you a student ticket.

Very interesting...

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

It doesn't appear that the Class of 06 has been knocking the doors down to get season tickets.

Correct me if I am wrong, but a college graduate usually needs to get a JOB and establish themselves before they can consider buying season tickets. This is my first year as a season ticket holder. I am a graduate of the Class of '03, but I went on to law school and now I am FINALLY in a position where I could buy season tickets. I think that this is the case for many recent graduates; need to start a family/career/finish schooling before buying those tix.

Same here.  I'm from class of '05 and I am now at grad school graduating in '07.  

If I end up in Florida after I graduate, I'll be buying season tickets (2-3 seats).  But some are still looking for stability, career paths, or still in school (grad school).

Honestly... for the alumni support to finally kick in... it will have to be the students that started at USF from 2001 and on.

The ones before were experienced to 1AA football and may not have been convinced to become a "USF" fan.

I say in about 5 years, the alumni will "kick it" in high gear.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Does anyone know how many tickets USF has sold to date for the UCF game?

They have not gone on sale yet  :-/!

It doesn't appear that the Class of 06 has been knocking the doors down to get season tickets.

Correct me if I am wrong, but a college graduate usually needs to get a JOB and establish themselves before they can consider buying season tickets. This is my first year as a season ticket holder. I am a graduate of the Class of '03, but I went on to law school and now I am FINALLY in a position where I could buy season tickets. I think that this is the case for many recent graduates; need to start a family/career/finish schooling before buying those tix.

Season tickets start at just $119.

If what you say is on the mark...then the classes of 01, '02 and '03 aren't exactly knocking the doors down either.

Remember  to buy season tickets you also must give a donation.  Also, let's presume that those people might want a companion ticket.  SO, double that cost, add a $100 donation, and then you're getting the effect.  Now, tell someone that's making say $40k, with a car payment, insurance, apartment, utilities, and entertainment and misc. living expenses to insure they carve out roughly $350 plus service charges, and tax.  Bring your total to over $375 minimum for what's undoubtly the worst seats in the house.  That's a car payment, a rent payment, etc.  That's a person that's roughly making $1,200 every two weeks and the expenses I mentioned above, presuming they try to live comfortably, will be minimally $1,800, before weekly entertainment, groceries, gas, clothes, etc.

It isn't that easy.  Oh, and don't forget your alumni association dues, and....it all adds up.

The 119 tickets are in the endzone and do not require a donation.  2 cost me 244 out the door and that is a much better situation than paying for 2 tickets every week.  Season tickets will always be a better seat that walk up tickets.  They want season ticket holders and therefore they will make it more appealing.  Have your facts right before you start spewing nonsense.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614

Special offer from USF Athletics. USF is celebrating the 10th season of Bulls football with a very special and very limited time offer. For the next 48 hours (until 9AM Eastern Time Thursday August 10, 2006) you can get a Bulls season ticket for the 1997 inaugural season ticket price of just $72! This is a savings of $47 per season ticket! For the next 48 hours, there is no limit on the number of season tickets you can buy at this special price.

Come enjoy Bulls games against Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Connecticut, Rutgers, McNeese State and Florida International and help USF celebrate 10 years of Bulls Football.

Seating for this special offer will be in Raymond James Stadium section 226. You must purchase by 9AM Thursday August 10, 2006 to receive this one time special rate!

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614

Incorrect!  They went on sale a few weeks ago (1 800-GoBulls)....$30.00 ea. they will be mailed out as soon as USF receives them from UCF.

Incorrect!  They went on sale a few weeks ago (1 800-GoBulls)....$30.00 ea. they will be mailed out as soon as USF receives them from UCF.

I know message boarders think they know everythig, but they don't.  I just bought my season tickets July 28th and inquired about the UCF game.  I was told it will not go on sale until mid to late August.  Just want to put you on.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,846
  • Days Won:  22

Thats funny because i bought them from the athletic Dept a few days ago. At same time as i bought extra tickets for some home games. And they were 30.00 each